Reviews for LOST
pnkats chapter 4 . 1/25
Well I am able to tell where her suspicions about Carlisle and C corp all being new in the re write
pnkats chapter 3 . 1/25
Poor bella. I would feel the same way if I had Edward and he left me behind
MaryMary123 chapter 22 . 1/25
THank you. Good story. I will catch lost 2
pnkats chapter 2 . 1/25
I really like the Simmons character that you created. For a non twilight character he really gives some depth to this story.
pnkats chapter 1 . 1/25
Omg this was one of the very first fan fiction stories I read and it has to be one of my all time favorites. The plot was so unique to any other that I had read. I liked the fact that Bella and Edward were older. Well Edward was not really older but he was not playing the role of a high school teenage boy but a man. To be honest unless I could read each chapter back to back I don't know that I would catch any of the changes but I have re read this story many times already and am going to read it again to see if I can catch the changes.
Just FYI - this is to the reviewer - jk
If you don't like this story there is no need to be ugly and leave asinine remarks. See that X at the top of the screen? Use it for what it was intended for and keep your nasty childish comments to yourself. You must have a sad life if you have the time to spend reading and taking the time to blast a story and the author that wrote it on a story that you obviously don't like. The rest of us do so do yourself and us a favor and hit that X!
MaryMary123 chapter 16 . 1/24
very good story.
MaryMary123 chapter 15 . 1/24
really good story. I love a strong was well written.
MaryMary123 chapter 11 . 1/23
guard your heart, poor Vaughn. Edward screwed up let her have a little love from someone that is not conflicted.
MaryMary123 chapter 9 . 1/23
I love her time with Emmett too bad he is married.
MaryMary123 chapter 7 . 1/23
really good story.
MaryMary123 chapter 5 . 1/23
she is not a paper doll. She made her own choices after her emotional drama.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 32 . 11/17/2015
I absolutely loved both stories. Lots of angst and love, just the right balance. Very very original from start to finish. Your Edward was so strong but Bella had real strength as well. I enjoyed Michael and Tanya too! Thank you.
hairline chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Poor bella
hairline chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Like this story ,thank you for writing
JLaurenV chapter 16 . 8/16/2015
This Bella was very unlikable. I could not warm up to her.
2,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »