Reviews for LOST and LOST 2
ShannonB chapter 32 . 1/28/2010
I just completed both "Lost" and the sequel and I have to say I am very very pleased with your story! I feel just as great about your writing as I do about Stephenie Meyer! I feel just as great about your stories as I do if I have just finished one of her books! You are the best fanfic writer I have encountered so far! I hope that you persue a career in writing and keep us updated if you're ever published. Thanks for all the time and effort you have clearly put into these stories! You are awesome! :)

SB- Seattle, WA
Jennifer chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I just recently found your story "Lost" and have been up until all hours of the night the past few nights reading it. Just finished last night, it was so wonderful! I absolutely loved the plot, the twists and turns, your character representations, and your writing style. I might even like this more than the Saga from New Moon on (gasp! can't believe I said that!). I'm in my late 20s, married, and have a child, but that doesn't mean I want to read smutty stuff. That's one of the reasons I love the Saga. And it was so refreshing to find your writing-clean yet still enough to give you warm fuzzies and get your heart racing. Bravo, and I can't wait to read the sequel and the rest of your Twilight fanfic.
lil-sushi-girl chapter 16 . 1/9/2010
this is definitely one of the best twilight fics ive read so far and i especially liked how you portrayed bella as a strong power woman. im sorry to say that im a little skeptical about your sequel since simmon's the main character but if im ever in the mood, ill definitely read it.
HaleTwin chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
AH! That was probably my favorite chapter so far!
HaleTwin chapter 14 . 1/4/2010
NO! You are trying to kill me aren't you!
HaleTwin chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Simmons is my favorite human aside from Bella! GREAT JOB!
HaleTwin chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
It was a good well written chapter but it was sad. I really feel bad for Edward and his family! Good job though! :)
Bella's New Moon chapter 32 . 1/2/2010
Secretary #1 Knew CPR but if forced to, swore she'd never use it on her boss.

Secretary #2 had an Uncle Guido. (need I say more).

Secretary #3 used to make her little brother drink deadly concoctions as a kid. She would try them out on the neighbor's cats first. Well, the ones that survived. Some of those concoctions tasted amazingly like scotch. (Didn't she give him his coffee every morning?)

Secretary #4 Upon seeing the newspaper article, smiled deviously while taking notes for Mr H., outlining her resume for Swan and Simmons...

The poor guy didn't have a chance...:)
Bella's New Moon chapter 31 . 1/2/2010
Wow that was so good! Completely full circle and didn't leave you wondering about the future. I can walk away remembering a great story, full of adventure, romance, devotion, with a peek into high society and finance. Well rounded. It was also a breath of fresh air focusing on other characters that came alive. I loved Simmons til the very end, and found that he very much had his own voice. He cracked me up on many occasion, and made me gush the others.

I'm leaving my computer all warm and fuzzy with a big smile on my face!
Bella's New Moon chapter 30 . 1/2/2010
In the fight, I felt like I was there, watching it play out before me.
Bella's New Moon chapter 28 . 1/2/2010
Love Michael. Love that he tried and succeeded in how to handle Tanya. The meltdown is working...
Bella's New Moon chapter 27 . 1/2/2010
A lot of dialog all at once, but good!
Bella's New Moon chapter 26 . 1/2/2010
I'm getting better at this. I read your comment from the next chpt and disagree with you. This was a great chpt! Ok, it wasn't lovey, gushy, or full of drama and fear, but it was FULL of answers, and solidifying your story. One thing I can tell you, Edward is annoying me. (who would have thought?) lol This is a good thing!
Bella's New Moon chapter 25 . 1/2/2010
WOW! That was intense! And I loved his sarcasm at the beginning of the chapter.
Bella's New Moon chapter 24 . 1/2/2010
Wow! I hadn't really thought that he would see her again so that was great! I loved their interaction! I love how he is gentle with her, it's just going to take awhile for her to melt. I love this story. It is exactly what we look for as a continuation of the Twi universe. I love these two characters! You're great! You're awesome! Keep writing, keep writing!

Yea, I'll bet that he's not leaving Sochi any time soon...
2,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »