Reviews for LOST
captjackspeanut chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
That was a beautiful chapter, especially when Edward is with her and she thinks its a dream. *sigh* It was romantic to me . Can't wait for tomorrow!
writergirl6 chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
AH! I'm SO excited, but do you have to wait until tomorrow?

She's going to fall in love with Edward right? Oh well of course she will (I mean any author who gave us a chapter like THAT would be just plain evil to have Bella fall for Tom V. But I know she won't :-)

oh god what's going to happen with C-CORP I mean I know it seems kind of stupid compared to BELLAXEDWARD but is she going to continue to try and buy them- probably not, right?

ooh just hurry up and UPDATE NOW!
kw chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
What a wonderful chapter! Can you please stay up all night and post the next one :))
Cue the Starlight chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
Picture Alice sitting on her yellow Porsche bouncing up and down saying "please, please, please please please" ad nauseum.
MistariaPotter chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
love it! How do u write so much in a day?
AuroraBeaumonere chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
bravo!
scenezz chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Jessica chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
wow you cant get the chapters out fast enough...truly you cant...lol believe it or not...i wait for you to post every single day...lol thanks
Ksangi chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
WOW. That was so good. Edward is going to fight for what is his. Yes!
iSparkle chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
Ok DON'T SAY IT WAS WEIRD!

IT MADE ME CRY!

and not out of dislike, i might add.

The song- well the song fits in beautifully.

THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE FANFICTION I HAVE EVER read!

10 Kudos!
ticklemeblack chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
i just cant wait for edward and bella to get together again i cant take it any longer damn bell so stubborn :(

update soon cause that would make me :) thank x
HNCULLEN chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
omg! i totally got chills while reading this chapter! it was amazing! im glad Bella has somewhat come to her senses! GREAT WORK! by the way, i have been encouraging people to read your stories while they wait for the next chapters to come out for my fan fic! it would be great if you read my fan fic too! heres the link for it:
Alice laughed chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter.
LOL-ninjas-stole-my-homework chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
Oh my god! I'm soo excited! This is one of my fav. chapters in this story! Love it bye!
HelloBatty chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
this was a beautiful chapter,

can you update sooner!