Reviews for LOST
Jessica chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
Yeah well...your right this chapter sucked...i mean the writing was good but the whole thing that happened between edward and bells really sucked...i hope things get better...oh well i will just have top wait till tomorrow...thanks again for your dayly chapter update...
buffy1890 chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
Gosh get over with and fall in each others arms already, LOL. I'm glad bella is becoming more human. I can't wait for tommorows chapter. :D
topaz addiction chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
Oh my goodness! This dramatic irony is making me want to cry! Hurry up and just tell her Edward! Gah!
sillylamb chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
it wasn't a horrible chapter! i quite liked it especially the humor simmons shows about bella being a non woman, non male species. :p !
NumberThirteen chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
Okay, I'm hooked. I'm constantly checking my e-mail for update notices. Thanks so much for the good read!
writergirl6 chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
you are the best at updating! omg most authors are horrible but you are truly awesome!

i don't want this to end!

please please please don't forget to update!

maybe u could do another chapter tonight?

i don't really care about jake and charlie i just wanna see edward and bella TALK

PLEASE!

will bella ever find out about what edward tried to do to himself in Volterra?

please hurry! this was moi moi freakin awesome!
pinklove chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
Aww poop I want to choke you right now!

] Just kidding. It's a sad chapter, I was so frustrated. GR. But I enjoyed it nevertheless. I can't wait for tomorrow!
AuroraBeaumonere chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
bravo! update.
S2Twilight chapter 12 . 10/24/2007

i like this chapter! long too!

you have been doing such a good job on updating too. looking forward to the next chapter.
me888 chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
no i dont want to yell at you! yes, i want to yell at bella for being so pigheaded but that is to be expected.

i HOPE this is not the last time she sees edward again and i am pretty sure its not but please update! for my sanity...i am begging you. u r one of my fav authors now!
buffy1890 chapter 11 . 10/24/2007
Yeah i could feel the heat! The whole time i'm like, bella just kiss him already! lol. your so creative and i love this story so please, please update asap! :D
bookworm chapter 11 . 10/24/2007
ohmy.

your story is absopositvely amazing! wow

i love it. im soo printing this out!

lol. Keep it up, your a very good writer.

im dying for the next chapter!

:]
tasi13 chapter 11 . 10/24/2007
I love this chapter. I want Bella to take him back so bad. I also liked how Edward set up a paln to keep Tohmas from dancing with Bella.
simona.gl chapter 11 . 10/24/2007
Wow! there are so many ugly stories on this site that it's really difficult to find a really really good and original one... but yours is awesome! This evening I didn't want to make dinner because I didn't want to stop reading... keep going... I'm looking forward for your update... in the meantime probably I'll give a look to your others stories...
Sakurablossom009 chapter 11 . 10/24/2007
nice story

you are such a good writer
2,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »