Reviews for LOST
anonymouswriterfortheirowngood chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
i love this chapter. but poor vaughn! he doesnt stand a chance.
Insane-About-Twilight chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
No, I didn't feel like the chapter was weird. It was kinda cute...

So is Edward still in there, in her room, hiding? And if not, will Bella find out that he was really there?

Update soon, so that these questions can be answered! :)

~-~Marie~-~
Mish chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
Love it. It gives me that heart-clenching feeling - or maybe I'm just really emotional...oh well. One of the few best stories I've read. ;) Can't wait for tomorrow and keep it up!
im.in.hysteria chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
I actually thought that the ending was sweet and adorable in a stalker-ish way...I also liked how Edward went into her apartment at night and everything. I think Vaughn is going to be annoyingly pesky when Bella realizes that he is all wrong for her and when Edward is trying to win her over Great Chapter overall!
XxMarie.Alice.Brendon.CullenxX chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
it wasn't wierd it was awsome
runawaylove33 chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
OMG I EFFIN LOVE THIS STORY! UR SUCH A GOOD WRITER! PLEASE UPDATE FOREVER! IM HOOKED ON THIS STORY! KEEP GOING AND GO FAST!

sorry i jsut REALLY love this story. Its so original and unique(besides the fact you didnt make up all characters). please keep writing.

Love. Alice* :)
Vividus chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
At first I was like, "Huh?" when I saw my name. Then I saw the ABT (American Ballet Theatre) so I was like, "Oh yeah..."

I'd love to see Edward and Bella there. ]
Ride or Die chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
I don't know how you do it but you capture their feelings so incredibly well that I cry every time they think about each other ;~; This was wonderfully done, especially the last part of the chapter. It really made me cry! Oh, please please please let them be together soon! They're (and YOU! lol) are killing me!

Can't wait for the next update!
me888 chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
! I am in love with your story!

Please update and add more chapters!

that last chapter was alittle confusing, but i think i got it

please hurry and update, for my sanity!

~me
Acita chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
LoveLoveLove! I knew you wouldn't let me down! _ -Squee-

This is an incredibly awesome story.

You did the whole fighting-Edward-off-but-not-really-wanting-to thing perfectly! PERFECTLY, I tell you!

Creative and enthralling!

Kep going... You know you want to. D

- Ari
captjackspeanut chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
That was a beautiful chapter, especially when Edward is with her and she thinks its a dream. *sigh* It was romantic to me . Can't wait for tomorrow!
writergirl6 chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
AH! I'm SO excited, but do you have to wait until tomorrow?

She's going to fall in love with Edward right? Oh well of course she will (I mean any author who gave us a chapter like THAT would be just plain evil to have Bella fall for Tom V. But I know she won't :-)

oh god what's going to happen with C-CORP I mean I know it seems kind of stupid compared to BELLAXEDWARD but is she going to continue to try and buy them- probably not, right?

ooh just hurry up and UPDATE NOW!
kw chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
What a wonderful chapter! Can you please stay up all night and post the next one :))
Cue the Starlight chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
Picture Alice sitting on her yellow Porsche bouncing up and down saying "please, please, please please please" ad nauseum.
MistariaPotter chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
love it! How do u write so much in a day?
2,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »