Reviews for LOST and LOST 2
she is brighter chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
i still love michael buble. i intend on dpwnloading that song later tonight. now, however, i must stand by the fat C-Corp is CULLEN- Corp. a DUH!

\\amy\\
soveryunpretty chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
Wo! I'm so excited for this story. I absolutly loved your other stories and so far, this is no different. I love the plot and I can't wait to see how the furture chapters turn out. Keep it up and update soon!
Forward chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
Please update faster! i know your updating very quickly but i have to know what happens!
piper of locksley chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
Uh! Be still my beating heart! Thank you for updating so quickly, please, oh please, do it again?
Aspiring Empath chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
I hope you know you have me hooked. I could be studying government but no...i'm reading this because I need to know what happenes next. You amaze me all the time. You've taken just two chapter to get me so into the story, I cringe when the chapter ends. I'm already making predictions for what will happen.

I love how ironic the entire story is. Everyone around her is commenting on humanity and living and her inability to be human when all she ever wanted was to not be human. Now it seems funny that although she is alive she's less human than before.

Love the chapter. Update when you can. It'll be amazing!

Shining Star.
Aspiring Empath chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Oh...my...god. I absolutely LOVE this. You have NO idea. The minute I saw you had a new story, I was like, I HAVE TO READ! And I'm definitely not disappointed...not that I would be, considering it's coming from you.

Bella is a hard ass. I kinda love it. She's a strong character but with cracks after Edward and it's nice to see her still thinking about him.

I'm thinking I need to read the next chapter. I am loving it so far. Great job!

Shining Star.
Adria-Sama chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
hm... i was sure c-corp might show up...oh well neways i like this chapter to i'm just wondering when the cullens or gonna pop up cause there is gonna be serious drama...
LoveMeNowORLoveMeNever chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Hi, I didn't feel like logging in. I'm really glad you put up the second chapter. I really like this story. It's pretty cool to see Bella being fierce. I feel bad that she still loves Edward with all her heart though, but who wouldn't? Haha. Okay, I'll keep in touch. I love this chapter by the way. Go Bella!

Taylor.
SparklyLovey chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
I really like how different Bella is. I like how you make her "disguise" how she seems to truly be. The running is also a cool idea, but isn't Bella a bit too clumsy for that?
LM2256 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
that was really good i can't wait to read what happens next !

,LM
socialxxhazard chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
its great!
piper of locksley chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
*sigh* You make my life complete. Please update soon!
DarkFallingAngel chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
gr i want edward to show up lol
Eli-the-Reader chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Interesting idea. Can't wait to hear more. Please update soon.

-Eli

PS: I kinda like Bella as "the Bitch in Heels"
hij567 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Can't wait to read more.
2,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 .. Last Next »