Reviews for LOST
She is a hard ass
JustARead chapter 1 . 1/16
Well ooc Bella
AcetaBells chapter 22 . 1/14
This story is so fulfilling & satisfying and has just the perfect amount of angst. Love it!
together25x3 chapter 22 . 12/31/2016
Great story! I really liked it!
shehazi chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
aww Emmett..you irresistible hunk of marble..I'd love them to have a fling...wrong fix , I suppose..
NDebN chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
So yesterday Michael Bublé's song Lost popped up in my brain, demanding that I listened to it, then I remembered this story. So I went to look for it, took me a second to find it, took me longer to read it and even longer to review.
First off, Merry Christmas. This is one of the loveliest stories I've ever read in the Twilight domain, even after so long. it's flowing a lot better, but I didn't mind the old one either, or at least not that I can remember. I'm glad you made them into two separate stories though.
I enjoy reading fanfiction and stories like this one stick with me longer than others. I have a few others that any given time in a year just pop up in my brain, demanding to be read. That's a great skill to have!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
I just reread this favorite of mine and I don't think I've read part 2! Love this Edward.
vampdreams chapter 22 . 11/25/2016
Oh my God
loved it
Loved Simmons loved emmett
great stuff_
blb1000 chapter 22 . 11/25/2016
Excellent! Her and her matchmaking ways. Loved the whole story. Thank you for completing it.
blb1000 chapter 21 . 11/24/2016
Loved your last minute HEA!
blb1000 chapter 20 . 11/24/2016
Damn! So close...
blb1000 chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
Goods for Simmons! It seems Vaughn had given up after being left in the lobby last time.
2,707 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »