Reviews for LOST and LOST 2
Permanently Inactive Account chapter 16 . 4/10/2012
I have spent literally hours trying to find this fanfiction. LOST was the first fanfiction I ever read, and I've been addicted ever since. This story creates so many sentimental memories for me. 2 years later, I've finally found it and read it.

I couldn't imagine a better ending for a story two years ago, and that opinion still stands. I love this story beyond imagination, and it will forever rank in my faves.
sparkles107 chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
I LOVED THIS! :D
TifAlyson33 chapter 32 . 1/15/2012
OMG, i love this story. great plot. and i love how you ended this chapter!
Alice Hightopp K chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hello!

I love your story but I only speak Spanish and I want read the story in Spanish.

Can you help me?

I really can not speak English well, so, here is the Spanish text

Hola!

Amo tu historia pero solo hablo español y quiero leer la historia en español.

Puedes ayudarme?
visitor chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
been a while since I've read this fanfic, but its still as good a I remembered. Your writing is smooth and flows very well and I really enjoyed reading it :)
Bellasmum chapter 16 . 12/15/2011
I love your story !
reader962 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
HI!

I already read this story on . Your's was on top ten there, right?

Well...i was just searching through and thought had any reader used this idea in any story. I searched and tada...I found Lost. I loved this story earlier and even now.

I read it nearly a year ago.

And i still read and love it.

Keep going.
snickers937 chapter 16 . 9/27/2011
DUDE

U

R

AWESOME!

i really like the story, in the beginning i found it a little weird that bella's older than edward but got over it when the story started to turn out interesting

thx sooo much for publishing this, and for not going in details when writing the fuzzy intimate parts that makes u go YUK! :D

anyway, great work, i'm sooooo subscribing to u :D
snickers937 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
i really like the beginning, and i like how u gave an edge to bella's character but running? don't u think that's a little extreme? :D anyway i like how u made bella a strong independent person

i'm soooooooo subscribing 2 u :D
mimimomo chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
Aaaawwwww... Simmons. I love him!
mimimomo chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
I enjoyed Lost, and I'm sure I'm going to love Lost2 too! I like this Simmons character! I secretly thought it would be interesting if Bella fell for Simmons and let Edward stay in agony...I'm evil, lol.
madmomof4 chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
STILL love going back and re-reading these stories!
Isita Maria chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hi Im Isita Maria, i wrote you a PM abt the book club, i'm trying to send you the questions and all the information but it seems you have your PM disabled could you plz give me you mail address on a pm ... club book meeting is this saturday...
it's simply me n you chapter 23 . 4/14/2011
That was a beautiful chapter... sad, but beautiful.

I do hope that Bella & Simmons will cross paths again though.
MarlaBaez chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I loved this story, although I have some chapters to read.

I'm reading for the next few days.

Your writing is fantastic.

A kiss