Reviews for LOST and LOST 2
visitor chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
been a while since I've read this fanfic, but its still as good a I remembered. Your writing is smooth and flows very well and I really enjoyed reading it :)
Bellasmum chapter 16 . 12/15/2011
I love your story !
reader962 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
HI!

I already read this story on . Your's was on top ten there, right?

Well...i was just searching through and thought had any reader used this idea in any story. I searched and tada...I found Lost. I loved this story earlier and even now.

I read it nearly a year ago.

And i still read and love it.

Keep going.
snickers937 chapter 16 . 9/27/2011
DUDE

U

R

AWESOME!

i really like the story, in the beginning i found it a little weird that bella's older than edward but got over it when the story started to turn out interesting

thx sooo much for publishing this, and for not going in details when writing the fuzzy intimate parts that makes u go YUK! :D

anyway, great work, i'm sooooo subscribing to u :D
snickers937 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
i really like the beginning, and i like how u gave an edge to bella's character but running? don't u think that's a little extreme? :D anyway i like how u made bella a strong independent person

i'm soooooooo subscribing 2 u :D
mimimomo chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
Aaaawwwww... Simmons. I love him!
mimimomo chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
I enjoyed Lost, and I'm sure I'm going to love Lost2 too! I like this Simmons character! I secretly thought it would be interesting if Bella fell for Simmons and let Edward stay in agony...I'm evil, lol.
madmomof4 chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
STILL love going back and re-reading these stories!
Isita Maria chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hi Im Isita Maria, i wrote you a PM abt the book club, i'm trying to send you the questions and all the information but it seems you have your PM disabled could you plz give me you mail address on a pm ... club book meeting is this saturday...
it's simply me n you chapter 23 . 4/14/2011
That was a beautiful chapter... sad, but beautiful.

I do hope that Bella & Simmons will cross paths again though.
MarlaBaez chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I loved this story, although I have some chapters to read.

I'm reading for the next few days.

Your writing is fantastic.

A kiss
NortonFight chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I think I've read this story 2 or 3 times already, but I keep coming back to it.
reh93 chapter 16 . 12/31/2010
First off, I just want to say that this has to be the 10th time I have read this story, and it is still just as incredible :) You did an absolutely amazing job! I still tear up, and smile, and laugh in all the right parts, and I predict I will continue to re read this story for some time. You are an amazing writer, keep it up!
Mdlle Masen chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
absolutely the best fic ever wrote!

you're great girl!
lisaissarcastic chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Hey I really like this story but can you tell me where you got all the information on the type of company Bella works for?

Vamp x