Reviews for LOST and LOST 2
quoideneufj chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
Throughly enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for sharing.
twi-fic luver chapter 32 . 11/9/2010
I absolutely LOVED this story. I stayed up until 1am and 2am two nights and I only stopped at those times because I had school the next day. It was a good idea to write LOST 2 from Simmons' point of view-it's always nice to have something new for a change, and you wrote both stories very well.

Thank you.
robsten63 chapter 16 . 11/2/2010
Loves the first story :D :D was pretty devo the second was in simmons POV but still good.
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
Aw - FINALLY! :-D Still as good as the first reading too! :-D
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
UGH! The following line, "I was still curled in a ball, crying and remembering, as the sun shown in my window." REALLY, REALLY makes me want to rip Edward a new one! :-[ Poor Bella! :-[
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
Aw! I never thought I could actually enjoy BellXEm fluff - but there you are...! I still prefer arm-wrestling though! :-P
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
GAH! Stupid EmoWard - makes ME want to cry... :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Man, he's really blown it hasn't he - or so he thinks...?
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
O-U-C-H! Who're you and what have you done with Bella Swan! Third? reading of this now - still makes me chuckle...
grandn chapter 32 . 10/3/2010
I think you wrote these qges ago, but i just want to tell you how much I have enjoyed all of this. Thank you.
laguna2tahoe chapter 16 . 9/3/2010
This story is just what I needed to feed my fanfiction addiction. Worth every drop!
JASPER'S MATE chapter 32 . 8/15/2010
OMG great story! is there going to be a sequel about "the war?" if there is i cant wait to read it!
JASPER'S MATE chapter 30 . 8/15/2010
YAY HE IS BECOMING A VAMPIRE!
mabelmz chapter 32 . 8/15/2010
I know so little English. This message I translated with google translator. Excuse my errors please.

I loved the story of Simmons too. Seeing the love between Bella and Edward is just the incentive to emezar to read, then he and his history will have their own right. I love her total surrender to love, as delivered to him, and as is desolate. Tania is very elusive, and the final plot is very suspenseful, the action was very well you develop it. I love how he manages to convince Tania at the end of his love.

Thank you so much for this story.
JASPER'S MATE chapter 26 . 8/14/2010
i feel so bad for him he has it worst then Bella and Edward...
2,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »