Reviews for You look tired
I liked it
Cher windlock chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Oh love it :)
MunchieManda chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Awee, this story was so cute! And sexy! ;)

I just love me some NaruSasu, and I think you do a wonderful job portraying that! :D
They are just so adorable together; they really compliment each other.
Oh! And I know it's probably a little late to say this, but if you would ever like to rp, let me know
I absolutely love role playing :3
Anywho, great story! 3
Maybe2Morrow chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Yet another great story, I loved it! It was uber cute and had a happy ending!
softdreamer chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
I really liked it, especially the last chapter and how the girls' interference had no effect (if it had, then it would have seemed that anyone can break them up), also at some point you used 'bastard' unnecesserily but you didn't do that too much and thankfully there weren't any uncalled 'dead last' and 'total moron', they are okey if they are really warranted,

also I like how you didn't make them mushy and your first sex scene was just perfect XD

so I like it and I'm off to go to read your other stories :D

good work
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
krazylittlekat chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
JlovesGaara chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
OMG. One of the cutest and sweetest and fluffiest stories I have EVER read. Thank you so much for this goldmine. I loved it. Adorable. Usually I don't like NaruSasu as much as SasuNaru, but this story was great. Thanks!
scared of darkness chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
I think I'm love with the Naruto that you write (does that make sense?).. He's soo cute I wish he was a guy I could date lol..

I like this story too.. The lil bit at the end with Naruto and the stripper was pretty funny. This is cute just like 'Oh Christmas Tree'.

I would write more but I totally forgot what I really wanted to say... (it's like 4am and I'm dead tired lol). Well keep writing awesome stories! You are awesome :)
KittyHug chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
I adored this story. So sweet._
SnakeyLobve chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Well, I must say that this story was WONDERFUL! It was hard for me to picture Sasuke as uke, but you made me like it a little more! HAhaha the stripper knew Naruto by name XD Thats so hilarious!

I very much enjoyed your story!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
I knew it couldn't have been a typo or misprint, or whatever! He called him by NAME! rotflmaosrsly... Great story, a blast to read :)... O_O NO pun intended... i need to stop hanging around my Mom, perverted old hag xD

fange17 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
i relly like this story ur a vary good righter
Haru Inuzuka chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
-chuckles- This was cute. This addition seems to be the ending that it unknowingly needed. ;D I'm glad Naruto didn't take another guy there with Sasuke in the wrong way. Naruto really surprised me with his maturity - I always knew it was there, but its something else when you actually witness it. (Also, Uku!Sasuke is funny! Same with Seme!Naruto! Refreshing. /) Great job, and thank you again! -
Akira Nishikawa chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
aww, its so sad that Ina and Sakura really tryed that, what woould had happen if Naruto misunderstood that moment? what happened for him to brush it all like nothing has happened?

i am looking forward for the last chappie, thanks for it!