Reviews for Gaining Trust
Sanzoline chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
tokomon does come before patamon
Angel Artist chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
not your best work. it got better with each chapter and i loved the whole thing with matt cooking the fish. i'll email you!
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I have these 5 questions to ask you. 1. What is this fanfic's plot? 2. Just when does it take place? 3. Does it take place in the Digital World? If not, then where? 4. Just how old is everyone that is in this fanfic? 5. What was going on when this fanfic started? Be sure to answer these questions. And I will be having some more questions to ask you to answer later.
Krylancelo chapter 3 . 4/29/2002
cute
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 3 . 7/2/2001
I liked this one! Hints of Taiora, Mimato and what-not. Plus, Tai and Matt basically have to trust each other.
Phoenix51 chapter 3 . 2/21/2001
Arana Suteshi chapter 3 . 2/7/2001
Good story! I have a small suggestion, however...put spaces between your paragraphs. It was kinda hard to read (hurt my eyes). - Always
Gloria Fontaine chapter 2 . 2/6/2001
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! *grin* finish it, darn you
Nikki Ishida chapter 1 . 9/7/2000
Hey there! Wow this is amaizing! Well, i don't have enough time to read the next part, but I can't wait! So far this is wonderful! I love it. Your a GREAT writer! Plz keep it up! ttys! Nikki
digidynasty chapter 1 . 7/29/2000
That was much better than the others. You did a good job! It is Tokomon, by the way!
gigabite chapter 1 . 7/28/2000
Interesting story. Original, but, no offense, not the plot! ;) I like this
Georgie Boy1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2000
Good writ mor
Them chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
Not bad, Not bad at all. Okay, I'm repetitive, Okay, I'm repetitive, Okay, I'm repetitive, Okay, I'm repetitive, Okay, I'm repetitive, Okay, I'm repetitive, but it is good,it is good,it is good,it is good,it is good,it is good,it is good! Keep up you good work.
Georgie Boy1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
Howdy thar. Not bad series. Ya should write anothern. Biiiiiye!
Jane chapter 1 . 7/14/2000
Good stories, I read all 3.