Reviews for Do Damage
ai ai ai oi
littlepiglet22 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
*drooling like a river*

T-t-that was...SO HOT!

I have never thought of this pair, but god damned if i dont think of it now. That was just...

woah

So adding it to my favorites! -
mimi chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
You put so much passion into your work. Even a short piece like this one makes you feel like you're drowning.

(That's drowning in a good way) :D
emo sisters chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
will this story have a second chapter? if it does then can the second one be D/s or bonds
Arashi-No-Shadow chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I love it. I like the way you let your readers into their heads, I am kind of a detail person myself, I mean that's the way I write, but I've found a way to put these two styles together, thanks to you.

Loved the story it was great.

*goes to heaven, meets god at the gates.*

-*god looks down at his book, and points at me* "yaoi is a sin"

-me "shit"
DissolvedSerenity chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Ive just finshed browsing through all of your Neji/Kiba stories and I have to say they are hauntingly erotic without being vulgar or overbearing I was wondering do you plan to make anymore in the future?
Eyamori chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
OMG OMG OMFG! I luv this SO FUCKING MUCH (forgive me for swearing) DAMN, that is just so . . . WOW . . . undescribeable!
Sweetness inna Lick chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
...that was hot...really hot
and especially chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
i enjoyed that little poem at the end. it really added to the story, i think.

but other than that, this fic is amazingly hot and it doesnt really need all the overwhelming details to weigh it down.

you did well. :]
EmmileneRosalina chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
WOW. I have tried to write with mostly feelings ever since I read this a while ago, but I'm pretty sure I've failed. This is so... well, I'm not going to be a pervert... *is unaware that she failed that already* ...it was beautiful. *tears of youth*

You have my full permission to continue. XP
save.me.or.break.me chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Woah...That's hot...you may continue...
Chelsea chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
:o

I loved it.

Also, I think I forgot to breath during reading this
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I wonder how they got into that situation. XD Still enjoyable nonetheless. Very lovely fic, the subtlety of the situation just made it even more intense. That, and I just love a slutty Kiba. lol
fdjksah chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
And this is the part where I scream in a fangirlish manner, much to my regret...

Hahaha, I hate being a fangirl, but oh-my-gosh. This was just... (squeal) Oh, so sexy. xD

-RS
lemons freak chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
very very well written story