Reviews for Hidden Hearts
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Loved it!
Woodswolf chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
So beautiful. Very well-done.

I'll have to read more of your fics.
Woodswolf chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
So... cute... dying...
Woodswolf chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
So beautiful, and so sad. Well-written.

I will keep going...
neko girl chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
i always wondered what this was inspired by. now i realize it was very close to the mother holle fable.
TheTwelfth chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
Okay so I had read your story eons ago and it has been in my favorites for almost just as long. I was finally overwhelmed with guilt about not reviewing so here it it: I really like your story, and though it doesn't have a lot of depth to it its beautiful in its simplicity. I hope you continue to write and take comfort in the fact that there are probably hundreds more like me that love your story but are to lazy to review. . .
Organ Man chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
Very nicely done! I like how you've reimagined the story without it losing it's classic charm. Congratulations.
inujisan chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
dang it, why are your stories good? They're just as good as YarningChick's.

This one seemed like a mix of different fairy-tales, and I'm pretty sure I've heard about the oil dipping.
mizgardenia21 chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
This was a lovely story.
Prince Umbreon chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
I must say, it's rather good.
BillyTheMadHatter chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
Ok, I know there is more than a year since you compleated this story, but I just found it and I've got to say that it's really good. You could have used the comma more frequently when needed, but otherwise, it's a really good mix up of CR and a fairy tale.
Koinu-sama chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
I know it's your story and all...and that you can write whatever you want, but in my opinion, it's a bit strange to have a cat and a human together. However, it was still VERY well done.
SavannahCullen chapter 12 . 3/12/2009
I really enjoyed this fic, wonderful ending, great job in all!
miyusdogboy chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
ah! i loved it! it was simply marvlous! XD let me repeat: I loved it! XD
YarningChick chapter 12 . 10/7/2008
That was beautifully done. An excellent addition to your collection of stories. You had me worried for a while there, but I'm glad that everything got straightened out in the end.

Till the next story!