Reviews for Cancun
Karen-Charlene chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I don't ship Cath and Brass and never understood people who do. I always found this ship awkward and weird. But after reading this story - which, I gotta admit, I was sure would traumatize me - I no longer feel the same way. It was beautiful and romantic, and well written. I loved it! It would be wonderful if you wrote a sequel (:
catgrl chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Awwww. I really liked this story.. I though the part when Jim and

Cath got it on at the beach was really good... I'm glad they got

together in the end...
Soph 6894 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
callih chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
well, no woman likes to hear those 'I'm not the guy to make you happy' words. And while I never thought Brass would say them to Catherine, I will bow to your knowledge of the man.

the sex was amazing..sensual, erotic and fulfilling but I was very sad at the ending..if he could 'do' the Lara Theme..he could step up for other cool things..just saying.

Is Jim Brass a coward?

I've only just started watching him so, as I said, I will allow you know him better than I.

excellent story!
Alice Day chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Bravo! Sweet, hot, totally in-character and beautiful. You really know your CSI characterization.
jmstevens chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
What if I don't want it to be the end?

I thought I was gonna cry when they were saying that the weekend in Cancun would be all they have.. *sniff*
NoDakGrl chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hot stuff for sure. Whew. I need a shower! :) Great job, hope you add to it in the future.
Graciegrl chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Very nicely done! Not a surprise, but always a pleasure. I loved the gift at the end. Very nice little tie in, that was very 'Brass'.
O' Anon chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Excellent stuff! So well written and composed as are all of your tales. Absolutely love Paul Guilfoyle and Jim Brass and am delighted to see so many excellent fics about me main man floating about. As I'm sure you've already been told, you have the dialogue of Jim Brass and every other character on CSI down to perfection. Anyway it's a pleasure to read your yarns, congratulations on another perfect fic and many thanks for making the effort. Good luck.
Ladykestrel chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Good one, beaujolais! I can easily see adding to the story so keep the thought open there. The challenge fic you sort've put to me remains in the works. Best, Ladykestrel
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
so cute!
Rebecca chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I really liked that. I loved how you had the idea come from one line. I would love to see it continued (hint, hint ) ) Great job!
Gib chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Loved it! I had to keep wiping the steam off my screen. You do so well with Brass pairings. To come up with this from just that one saying, was great.

I would love to see a continuation from this timeline to the present.

I look forward to your next story.

toslover chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I love how you built this story around that comment he made in "Bite Me". This was awesome, all the way to Jim's tattooed ass comment. And the fact that it was a happy, tied up with pretty ribbon ending makes it that much better.
angelaumbrello chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I loved this story and certainly would not object to sseing it continued.