Reviews for Charade
Nan Smith chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
Actually, there is a continuation of this series. Heritage is the next one, although it takes place several years later. The complete resolution to everything that was going on in Charade doesn't come until the story that is (currently) the last story in the series.

My writing time has been severely impacted by the fact that I am currently caring for my mother, who has severe Alzheimer's, however, I have no intention of stopping. My writing will continue, if at a somewhat slower pace.

The stories of this series in order are:

Dagger of the Mind

Christmas in Metropolis

Daddy's Little Girl

Suspicions

Mother's Day

Thanks to everyone who submitted reviews for Charade. It means a lot to me.

Nan
Flame Guardian chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
Great series, but come on no continuation after charade? Does little Marta grow up and become the first super girl or are you just going to leave it as a happy little family?

I loved what you did for Jimmy, that was way cool.

Youre series was a little hard to get into but once I found the right first story it was a really neat read.

Keep writing like this please! There aren't many writers in your calibre on FanFiction.
hardshoe chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
wow great stories i've read through all of them in 2 days i hope their is a sequal to this story to

keep up the excellent writing

hardshoe
Commare chapter 4 . 11/26/2001
Nan-

You write the BEST stories! I love reading your stuff. Charade is my my absolute favorite right now. It's fun and adventurous and very well written (all your stories are really well written) I also kind of liked the Jimmy growing up and proving his value thing. And Lois is the stud of the hour, getting business done on her own. I really hope there's a sequal to this one. (Wink wink)
Tori chapter 2 . 10/18/2001
I must admit I am thoroughly enjoying this. I discovered your stories about a day ago and have been systamatically devouring every single one like candy. They're highly entertaining, and like candy, I can't stop at just one. This is the third for this afternoon, and I am finding this one very engrossing (probably too engrossing). I have not reviewed your others since they just recently re-enabled the review function, but I assure you every single one was worthy of the attention. Man, I wish I had the time to finish reading this...curiosity is killing me! I haven't been able to see all of the episodes of the show, but reading your stories is just like watching the television. Fun, fun! Keep up the fantastic work!
Loonybin chapter 2 . 9/16/2001