Reviews for So We Carry Every Sadness With Us
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Ok, I'm gonna have to take a little break. My heart can't take it. Such beautiful despair. Stark and wrenching.
CrzyAngelchic chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I like it. Love these George/Angelina little bits before they got back to talking. Makes me want to reRead fireworks again..for a 3rd time?
lyin chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
so sad, great description with the 'hiccoughed'- really get the sense of the rawness of their grief and why it sensibly takes them five years in your story for anything to happen- the 'eddies of loss and desolation' is a fabulous image
Bad Myrtle chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That was beautiful. I love the "I don't know what to do" line, and how seeing Fred's face on someone else was too much for Angelina.
StarsInTheSky123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
that was very beautiful. the way you portrayed george and angelina and described their emotions was amazing. i loved how bittersweet it was, but wonderfully beautiful nonetheless. i absolutely loved it.

brigrove chapter 1 . 11/1/2007

I wish JKR had been able to write emotion as well as you and some other fanfic authors
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aw! Very realistic how it'd be so difficult to look at George. Bittersweet ending. Lovely. Fooking Rowling! I could have taken anybody else but Fred! Okay, anybody else but Fred AND the Weasleys. I'd trade Harry for them any day! Not that I don't love Harry. It's know what I mean!
AKpeach chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Avery different take on George and Angie, with a very different ending. I don't know how you come up with all these alternate stories, but I love them all.. I could see how seeing George would be too much to bear for Angelina, because of Fred. All your stories make me tear up, but I don't mind! Kudos once again.
lil secret 6969 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I loved it. There was so much emotion in this chapter. You have truly captured the sensation of this tragedy.

Please keep going.
audi katia chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Yet another lovely piece. Very nicely written.

I particularly liked: And for a moment, George had been more to her, something she couldn’t describe. Now he was just her lover’s brother, his twin, the man who looked just like the one she would have spent her life with.

I thought that was an interesting concept. Keep up the good work. :)
8bitBatman chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
it's really golod so far, and i can see where it's going already :P

FalseReflections chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
quite well-written, with a depth that is certainly remarkable. great job overall. *sobs* I MISS FRED TOO!