Reviews for Naruto's Gift
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/22
cute
starfirexrin chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
its short but that dont matter cause it was still good
Anoninous chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I like it. It was a short one that I enjoyed, because it wasn't a big adventure in three paragraphs. I think it may have been my favorite short one yet.
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
LOL, nice! Very cute! But somehow, I can't see Hinata being able to do those kinds of missions, what with her constantly fainting and all...

Either way, great job!
MysteriouslyMysterious chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I Loved it! It was so sweet :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
A very good sweet story Thx for not putting it off but acttually finishing it. O. o
YumeKioko chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I just loved it!
888 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
awesoome
XeroRami chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Blu Rose-chan,

Well, I wrote a long review, but the browser crashed, so here's the gist of it: "That was a sweet story."

Seriously, that is basically what I wrote.

I also wrote a note about how people in general should make sure to take time out for real life, and how you are shining example, based on your author's note. Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to more! (not necessarily in this fic...)

/XeroRami
The Last Z Fighter chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Hmm, the story was short and sweet and to the point. I did feel it was a bit rushed but never the less it was a nice quick read. I like hese type of stories every once in a while because their the type you can read in the school libary before you have to click off. No spelling and gramar mistakes either. In short, good work, Your steadily improving.
ShinigamiKyuu chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Aw! that was so adorafunny!(adorable&funny)
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I thought it was very good.
Alastor90 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Cute.
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I hate to see how Naruto will act if he found about the mission she had to do.
ShinobiFighter chapter 1 . 10/13/2007