Reviews for MiniDrabbles and Plot Bunnies
arashi wolf princess chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I would like to adopt the plot bunny drabble Graves. I coulds see a few things happen for this one. Just reading the small piece made me think of Concrete Angel for a strange reason. I wish to explain but i just can't. Its just there and so complex yet understanding the many depths one could do with this drabble.
Devianta chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
Pauvre Danny... He deserved better, but it happens!

Me thinks that he's not going to be right in the head when he comes out... which he did from the sounds of it. Me also thinks that the party is going to come to a gruesome end. *laughs maniacally*. Oh yes, an end it'll come to!

Great job and update soon!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
I'll adopt it! :D

hmm, another teasing little drabble to roam around and infest in my head. i like it. *chuckles*

:P,

The Purpose of Random chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
I like this lil' mini-oneshot, and im considering 'adopting' it...ah, what the heck. Put me down as an adopteek, but don't expect me to continue this anytime soon. I'm a slow worker.

Also will you tell me when someone adopts #4? That one seemed interesting. VERY interesting. (I would have adopted it, but I don't think I would've done a very good job at it)

Keep writing, and i may keep adopting!

~PoP
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
can i adopt this one?

pwease? :D,

TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
can you make this one a little longer? it'd seem like an interesting ficlet...

Monica Moss chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Good job. These are getting more and more interesting. I would adopt this if I could come up with an original direction for it, and if I knew I'd get around to it. Well, maybe later.
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
i would adopt this, but i'm already behind on updates on my stories. great one though. very interesting.

Shadow
Devianta chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
You know, it makes sense that everything is in halves since he is only half human. Kinda funny.

This is interesting, but kind of common. I've read a few of these fics before. It would be funny though if Danny accidentally transformed in the office as the doctor walked in and gave the poor man a heart attack. I always thought people should faint upon seeing him go ghost.

Anyway, good job and update soon!
Devianta chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Ah! He's sitting on an umbrella! I can see him doing that *laughs*. Hey, can I adopt this one? I really like it. I love angst and tragedy. This is perfect. It's true, coming to your own funeral is pretty morbid!
Devianta chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Huh! Wonder what would happen.

I think this would be an interesting story. Don't have much else to say. Update soon!
Dancos chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
You mean everybody can adopt a drabble from you?

When yes; i#d like to adopt the second one 'tears'.