Reviews for McKarter Drabbles
DaniWilder chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
Rodney addicted to fan fiction, love it.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
LOL HAHAHA XD I love it. XD

Miss Pookamonga chapter 16 . 12/29/2008
*SOBS PITIFULLY* Ohh gah! That was even better than the last one!

Miss Pookamonga chapter 15 . 12/29/2008
:O

*SOBS*

I don't think I have anything else to say except it had so much feeling in so few words. :_(

Miss Pookamonga chapter 14 . 12/28/2008
No, I thought it was Sam losing Rodney to Jennifer...lol

But is it bad if I felt like evilly laughing at the end of this O_o? Probably. Oh well. But seriously, I can't stand McKeller. _ And I'm in a bad mood. XP

Anyway, your piece was great, though. One of the few McKeller-ish things I could actually sit through.

Melinda chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
This on made me smile. Great job!
Melinda chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Hmm, I like the idea of this one, but it doesn't seem to flow very well. I mean, Sam just sort of jumped from "go to hell" to "shut up and kiss me."
Miss Pookamonga chapter 13 . 4/21/2008
HA! XDXD I KNEW this was coming! ROFLOL! That was hilarious, especially the awkward conversation and the part about Dr. Wolfe getting 20 lbs of chocolate a month. XDXDXDXD Wonderful job; I can't wait to read the rest as it's own story!

Miss Pookamonga ;-P

PS: I did get the Songfic; I haven't read it yet, but I'm going to tonight, hopefully. :)

PPS: I TOLD you the cookies were BS! LOL XD
highonstargate chapter 13 . 4/20/2008
ROFL! Love it! All of it!
Miss Pookamonga chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
Oh, FINE. Join the dark side. But I'm telling you, they do NOT have more cookies! It's all a lie...

Anyhoo, I like the Journal; hope to see more soon :) And at least you still like McKarter :D

jeanniewood chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
lovely and true. :) Very under-used. But, as a sidenote, this is actually a babble, not a drabble. drabbles are 100 words on the dime. babbles are 99 or less.

At any rate, very much enjoyed it. very cute. :)
Miss Pookamonga chapter 11 . 4/19/2008
Heeheehee *snicker* Rodney has a girlfriend! XP I like it. I think you should take it and post the journal as a separate fic from the McKarter Drabbles, since it's a bit different :)

highonstargate chapter 11 . 4/18/2008
lol! That is good!
Miss Pookamonga chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
Ideas? Oh, sparklyshimmer was right, I have plenty of ideas xP Although, I do want to use some myself...but a lot of them are pretty general so different people could take that general idea and do whatever they wanted w/ it, so it's not really plagiarism. So...here's some:

Sam being jealous of Katie Brown (for reasons she's not exactly ready to admit *hinthint*)

Rodney feeling confused b/c he likes Katie but he can't get Sam out of his head either

Something involving Valentine's Day (even though that's not for another 3 months, but who cares)

Rodney and Sam on a date

Somebody setting up Rodney and Sam

Something involving Mistletoe! *winks*

Rodney and Sam getting into a heated argument about something extremely stupid and then end up in an "awkward" situation (by awkward I mean they revert to romantic mushiness)

And here's a REALLY random one: Something involving Rodney's smiley-face boxers O_o

Now, you'll probably see some or all of these pop up in my own fics, but as I said, they're pretty general, so the directions we take w/ the ideas could be completely different. I think it would be cool to compare what different ways we could actually use them _

Miss Pookakmonga ;-P