Reviews for Still Here for You
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Thank you so much for sharing. It's a wonderful story.
We'reBreakingFree chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
At first I was upset with the ending but then I read the AN and it helped me realise the whole meaning
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
This was really good... I too hate that Gabs takes Troy back so easily... i LOVED THIS...

JENNIFER
cj10824 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I loved it! I loved how Troy came through for her and didn't get upset over her not saying it back. Great job!
CosmicButton chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This was a great story. This is just a suggestion but I think that you should make it a two shot and having the meeting with the father. I think it could turn out really great! Anyway it was a superb story
ags chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
aw that's soo cute! why can't we all have a bf like troy?
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Awesome story! I love that Troy is always there for her too ;-)
hi.kuuipo chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Loved it!
idolized chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
When reading the beginning and throughout the middle, I didn't quite get where the summary fitted in, if that made sense. Until, obviously reading the entire thing, Lol.

However, I loved how you wrote how Troy would be there for her, and it was goo how you added Gabriella and her insecurities.

How you write them two, is just too sweet, I loved it.

I'm hoping for a few more one-shots like you have mentioned,

you're a great writer, so reading more different ideas and such, would be awesome.

Take your time with Accepting the Inevitable, it's a great story and I understand about the wait for the next chapter!

Whoo, that was a long review, haha.
promise.me.forever chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Aw. Really cute.

I loved it.

As usual. (:
chuppachup chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
First off...you're back! YAY!

I loved the whole cute brownie scene, that was utterly adorable. And you still managed to get a bit of angst in there, which you know I love ;) I gotta say, I loved how it started out all cute and then you were able to transition into the mild angst so smoothly.

I get that Gabi's dad was a plot device but I kinda want to see that scene now lol. And Troy saying "I love you" was cute to. I'm a bit conflicted...on the one hand, I'd love to see Gabi say it back, but on the other, it'd almost feel cliqued if she did say it back so soon...I think the way you did it was the best way though.

And hey! You wrote young T/G! ;)
stop the hsm cast stories chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Well, I for one loved it! One thing, I thought the mood changed a little too quickly with the whole happy/sad etc. But it was still excellent :) You write Troy/Gabriella together very well.

Can't wait to read some more writing. Great work!
Shadowsnatcher7 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be pleased with that! It was terrific! And if that story wasn't up to your standards, I'm beginning to wonder what sort of high standards you have for yourself! Anyway, great job. It was really cute and I think Troy more than made up for his lousy behavior over the summer. :)
troyellaforever23 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
aw i love it
DramaDork21 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Aww, that was cute! I love Gabriella's craftiness at getting Troy to study- or attempting to, at least. And Troy being there and holding her was so sweet! I really like the ending, too, because it just seems so real to me. Very true to character!

You may not feel like it was up to your standards, but I think it turned out great! I know that I'm rarely ever happy with how stuff I write turns out.. I guess it's true that you are your own harshest critic, huh? Anyways, I thought you did a great job with this, so don't sweat it!