Reviews for Worth Marrying
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Hey, my name is emma
Guest chapter 16 . 1/2/2011
Oi

eu vi seu comentário falando do "viado" hahaha em uma das chapters! Ri mt. E nunca tinha pensado no assunto. Hahah amei a sua fic êh maravilhosaaaa! E o final com o harry incrível. O inglês ta perfeito se eu não tivesse lido o comentário do stag nem ia saber. :) thanks for writing it. Beijinhos
VM chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
wow! quite a close one there! U gotta Love Sirius!
VM chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
Yay! Yay! yay! i knew she wouldn't give up the baby!
Vm chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
she's not going to abort it really is she? plz plz plz NO! she can't do that! of course she won't though, right? i mean otherwise there would be no point to the story cuz then her and james would NEVER NEVER get together ever again...so she's not going to abort...i think?

p.s. Love the story! it's awesome! :)
hem hem no chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
luved it
Jasmine.d.Princess chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Hey

this is d 2nd story of urs i hav read n its just awesome...

especially i liked d way u carried on d story involving both past n present ...

n last but not d least ur stories r my favorite coz u write about my favorite characters i.e. James n Lily
offermyheart chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
offermyheart chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Lily is SO pregnant!
hubub chapter 16 . 2/8/2009
This was an amazing story! I wasn't going to read it but then decided to...I usually read the ones when they are at Hogwarts but this was great! Keep up the good work!
James' Lily Flower chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
I really enjoyed this whole fic... shame I only got to find it at the end. I thought the characters were pretty much perfect... James and Lily keeping their relationship secret, her nosy but helpful friends, Lily running away from Voldy and scared of fully committing herself to James and of course, James' love for Lily. I also really enjoyed the tension of the possibilty of Lily having an abortion and James convincing her otherwise... it was truely beautiful how she came to be so excited.

The flashbacks were infuriating, but at the same time they gave a wonderful view of how James and Lily had got together. The first meeting at the wedding was an absoulute highlight for me. So sweet... I wish I could fall in love like that :P

Keep up the goodwork

Love JLF xoxo
squash chapter 16 . 12/5/2008
oh this is such a sweet story. warms my heart
mplsveela chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
wow. shes so selfish. she has no sense of moral. its all about being young and doing what you want without reprecussions.
Knight 03 chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
Just beautiful

-Knight 03
margaritama chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
wow - that says alot and foreshadows her sacrifice for Harry...wow