Reviews for Invictus
Kathryn Shadow chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Merkle! -addicted-

Update soon or I might go mad.
QhRider89 chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
LOL...I'm sorry, but that last bit, tripping over and umbrella, I thought those things only happened to me!

But really great job, poor Doctor. Talk about discouraging, then he finds Mickey only Mickey doesn't know who he is and is married to Rose. Then getting knocked out by a ceramic pot! Not his day. Can't wait to read more! XD
montypython203 chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
OMG! Damn cliffie!
Captn' Tuddle chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Yup, didn't see that coming. I'm eager to find out what happens next. So update soon!
QhRider89 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
oh good! Another great chapter. You're really good with those cliffhangers aren't you! You're still doing good with keeping the Doctor in character. Thumbs UP!
QhRider89 chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
Wonderful. Fantastic! I think you did very good with the Doctor. Keep it up!

This one is for Hawkstra-

Zeppelin are Blimps, you know like the Goodyear Tire Blimp. If you haven't seen Rise of the Cyberman then you should because it's great and it has zeppelins in it, lol.
ForeheadGoggles chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
Wonderfully brilliant. Classic idea, but done extremely well. The angst-y ness in the prologue was very well done too. I'm interested in just what the Doctor did with his little machine, hope that'll be explained later on... Great casual use of the word 'fantastic' as well. Zeppelins... Like Led Zeppelin?
MoonFlower '93 chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
Hello again! Another good chappie! I think you're doing a pretty good job on the Doctor's character. Something seems just a tad off, but then again, he wouldn't be his normal cheery self without Rose anyway, so I think you're doing good. One other thing...Can you make the chapters longer? Sorry, it's just that they are a little short. Did the Doctor make it to Rose's dimension or not? Either way, knowing the Doctor, that mass number of zeppelins will probably spell trouble. It's looking good, please keep up the good work and update more!
The Last Time Lord chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
this is rfeally good, keep it up!
horsemaniac chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
i can't wait until the doctor and rose get back together! i like the story so far, and i like the idea of going back really far in time and coming forward
QhRider89 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
please keep writing! I am very interested.
MoonFlower '93 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Nice job. This story looks promising. I'm a big TenRose fan! Doomsday is so tragic...This story looks like a great continuation of it. Oh, and I like the poem at the end, it adds a nice touch. Keep up the good work, and please update more!