Reviews for Control
Timeless Illusion chapter 19 . 7/13/2009
..GAH. MUST. GO. READ. THE OTHERS!

*runs to Secret* O.O
Timeless Illusion chapter 15 . 7/12/2009
GYAH. Hopefully he shaves O-o

xD

awesome. im addicted now. greaatt..
Los Desperados chapter 19 . 7/9/2009
amazing amazing amazing! maybe the best in the Friends series! i loved Control so much :P I want a Kakashi myself! Anko's so damn lucky! It got me pretty much time to finish it since it's kind of long but I loved it!
Los Desperados chapter 16 . 7/9/2009
OH I so loved this!very nicee!

"Yeah, because it’s so easy for you to conveniently forget" lol Pakkun works as a delivery dog :P
Los Desperados chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
Omg.. how many Icha Icha books has he? I mean he has one for every occasion! Lol!
jadedsiren chapter 19 . 8/11/2008
I need to tell you that i think you are so cool. I don't even use that word anymore! I've taken the last two weeks to read your Anko/Kakashi fics and i'm never disapointed. i don't know how often you check for reviews and concidering that its 08/08 you may not look at this for awhile but thanks. they keep getting better and better. You've done a great job of keeping them in character and yet made them all your own. I wasn't quite sure how this one was gonna end but like is said never disappointed.
JediSpiceGissia chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
WOW! I really liked this slow and sensual side of Kakashi and Anko! More!
Blood Zephyr chapter 19 . 3/21/2008
O.O This was SO beautiful!
Trademark-chan chapter 19 . 2/20/2008
Amazing. I absolutely loved it. My life got crazy there for a bit and didnt have time to read for fun so i just now finished this one. . Anyhow your amazing and thats all there is to it. peace-[[Treademark-chan.]]
INUGIRL chapter 19 . 1/3/2008
ALRIGHT!IT WILL PREMIRE TO TOMORROW!NO MORE WAITING!AND THANKS ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY!I HAVE TO GET TO YOUR FANFIC BEFORE 4:00 SO I CAN BE YOUR FIRST REVIEWER AND IF I'M NOT I MUST TRY HARDER!BELIEVE IT!ITS A GOOD THING TOO BECAUSE ON JAN 5 A SHOW I WATCH CALLED "SHUGO CHARA" EPISODE 13 IS COMING OUT IN RAW OF COURSE WELL UNTIL THIS GIRL FORMULA SUB IT!HEY,I GOT A IDEA WHY DON'T YOU CHECK IT OUT!IT REALLY COOL TRUST ME!AND THIER A REALLY CUTE BOY CALLED IKUTO TSUKIYOMI YOU HAVE TO SEE!GO TO VEOH TO SEE IT OR YOUTUBE!IT STILL A NEW SERIES AND I THINK YOU SHOULD WRITE A FANFIC ABOUT IT!I'M ALWAYS TRYING TO FIND FANFIC ABOUT IT,BUT MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW IT!IF YOU UNDERSTAND WELL YOU CAN RIGHT A FANFIC ABOUT IT!BUT PLEASE GO TO SHUGO CHARA WIKIPEDIA AND IT MANGA ON ONLINE ONE MANGA TWOTAILS-SAMA BYE!
INUGIRL chapter 19 . 1/2/2008
TWOTAILS-SAMA!TWOTAILS-SAMA!IS IT TRUE WHAT I HEARD!YOU ARE GOING TO BEGIN TO UPDATE SECERT!AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME!BELIVE IT!YOU BET I'LL BE THIER FIRST OF I LEAST I TRY TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO REVIEW!I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW YOU DID MY IDEAS!BELIEVE IT!
INUGIRL chapter 19 . 12/31/2007
HI TWOTAILS-SAMA!I READ YOUR PROFILE TODAY IT SOUND LIKE YOUR HAVING FUN!PLEASE UPDATE SECERT SOON!IT KILLING ME!BELIEVE IT!UPDATE SOON!BYE!

PS:HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!
INUGIRL chapter 19 . 12/23/2007
HELLO TWOTAILS-SAMA I SAW YOUR PROFILE AND IT SEEM YOUR VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY HAPPY!YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE COMPLETE YOUR MISSION WITHOUT FAIL.I GIVE YOU A PASSING WOULD BE REMEMBER THIS WELL I WILL ALWAYS BE BY YOUR SIDE!BELIEVE IT!WELL UPDATE SOON!BYE!

PS:CALL ME BY MY REAL NAME IT'S HELEN,BUT YOU CALL ME INUGIRL IF YOU WANT!
INUGIRL chapter 19 . 12/22/2007
LADY TWOTAILS I HEARD THE NEWS ON YOUR DA ACCOUNT!CONGRATULATIONS!I KNEW COULD DO IT IF YOU TRY HARD ENOUGH!NARUTO WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU FOR NEVER,NEVER,EVER GIVING UP!YOU HAVE MASTER THE NINJA WAY!BELIEVE IT!FILL ME ON SECRET SOON!BYE,BYE!
INUGIRL chapter 19 . 12/21/2007
TWOTAILS-SAMA,I SAW YOU PROFILE AND THANK YOU VERY IT!WE NEED TO PUT PEOPLE LIKE HER IN HER NARUTO WAS HERE HE WOULD NOT LET THIS CONTINUE AND WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION MUST SPREAD THE NEWS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOU AND KEEP CHECKING IN ON YOU BYE.