Reviews for Laundry Shots
The-Original-Character chapter 23 . 5/27
Read this while listening to the clip from the movie...I can now die a happy man
Selias chapter 28 . 9/24/2015
I may have already said this, but I definitely would like to see more of this story.
J.G.Pliskin586 chapter 28 . 8/4/2015
OMFG, I WANT MORE REFLECTIONS!
dualitydisorder chapter 28 . 7/29/2015
i really love this… all of this! i love the comedy in the early chapters, reflections, and the ghost buster's cross(though for some reason i wa expecting a danny phantom cross). if you have the time i would love if you continued this!

i thought it would be really funny if Makoto called Aizen "dad" as a joke even if it would be out of character for him to think of aizen like that in any way. I mean…aizen did impregnate his mother.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 22 . 6/26/2015
damm Kenpachi giving advice on cooking and hunting... how to SURVIVE... that is the msot ridiculiously wonderfully makes sense thign ive ever seen.

and my oh my them roping in the ryokas... and hey! but yeah nice to know how they exist outside of the hunting and bad poloticts.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Burst out laughing.
slarneth chapter 28 . 5/24/2015
Look, I like your writing but, any short that gains more than 3 chapters needs to be moved into a story of it's own and reflection has more than enough to warrant it.
Selias chapter 20 . 5/21/2015
This needs its own story, because it's fucking amazing.
TuxedoGreymon chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
Oh you made him the ginne... At first I thought you turned him into Killer B.
lazyguy90 chapter 28 . 4/1/2014
Really interesting stuff.

I hope you one day continue this.

Keep at it.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
HAHAHAHA.

Oh this is gold.
LoveGlutton chapter 23 . 2/17/2014
Is it wrong to say that I like hinamori as mentally unstable
LoveGlutton chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
I nevr really thought of it like that
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Aint that the truth
RedSmoke chapter 22 . 10/28/2013
YES! So much yes. So much it hurts.

Seriously though, even one more chapter of this would be awesome. It's, just so ridiculous. It's perfect.