Reviews for A Special Kind of Torture
bellarina chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
very sexy! atleast we know poor quil will finally get to be with claire in the end :)
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
who knew quil was so poetic
chaoticXangel chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
Well,it is interesting to see this chapter from Quils POV.

Thank you!It was very good and provided information.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kiwikiss chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
wow. I'm speachless. wow
genies9 chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
Hmm. Kinda like how any amount of time you take with these chapters is worth it... Love how that works, don't you? ;)

Don't take that as "oh, I can take a month!" though. Then I'll have to track you down and glue you to your computer chair or something.
jashaw chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
You could make alot of money writing romance novels! You are way way too good at writing this kind of stuff!
Xxtwilight.obsessedxX chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
wow. so i wonder if that's really how imprinting works that it's almost painful if u go too far. or was it because he disobeyed sam? i have no clue but man, i read her diary one u wrote and now i know y he ran out. but i had no idea he was in pain.
keepingthepeace chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
i like it! i think the part about desire was great. very romantic and lusty.
xoxo a rose for your thoughts chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
that rocked! omg keep writing please! :D
jasmine106 chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
aw. this is so good! i wish you would write another story about them!
eclipselover chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
great chapter! very hot
Jasper-Alice-Forever chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
wow... love it

plz update soon
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
Wow wow wow...(did I say wow?) Alice you certainly know how to write excellent steam...I was anticipating this chapter when you told the fridge scene from Quil's pov and you did not disappoint in the least! Even small phrases like "I barely stopped to yank on my shorts before I was through her window" conveys so much about the Love Quil has for her and is a wonderful visual! Thanks for the chapter it is excellent.
hermionejeangrangerweasley chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
that was absolutely brilliant!
Romantic-Faerie chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
aw poor Quil, ya gotta feel sorry for him, now UPDATE ASAP! luv this story! PLEASE update soon cos Quils POV is amazing! the story is amazing!
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »