Reviews for A Special Kind of Torture
ChocoMuffs chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
I always wanted to know what Quil thought in this chapter in Dear Diary.

It's was A LOT better than i thought.

LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.
Retro446 chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
OMG!

that absolutly is a "Special Kind of Torture"

Great chapter.

Can't wait for more.
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
Great JOB! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LVOE LVOE LOVEL OVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LVOE LOVE THIS STORYNESS! YAYQAYYAYAYAAYYAY! GREAT JOB! UPDATE IT AGAIN SOON!
WishIwasBella781 chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
aw! hahahaha that was so cute:) please update soon
Biloxi Girl chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
Wow! You rock and so does this story! I'm so glad you're continuing with it. Update soon please!
harem chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
LOVE IT! The temporary blinding is an awesome touch. I think that's a very realistic consequence to going against an order. Awesome job! Thanks
lyssawolf126 chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
OMC! that's just soo sweet and yet soo heartbreaking! *tear tear* Well i just have to say that i loved Claire's POV but you know what, i think i like Quil's POV better! :] Well, great job with this story and i hope you keep writing because i just love your work!

WolfGurlKlutz126
Enthralled chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
So glad to see that you had updated...can't wait to see what comes next. This story has been great and I really don't want it to end.
not done baking chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
Wow. That was really hot. Seriously.

Great job. c:
Heartbroken1 chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
VERY nice! Poor Poor Quil!

Hurry up...i DESIRE more :)
saphira341 chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
Yay ! an update

and it was WONDERFUL

Please update again ASAP !
alex9621 chapter 10 . 11/17/2007
oh that was so good! i love your writing! : )
harem chapter 10 . 11/13/2007
I'm a huge fan of Dear Diary and I think this is going with it wonderfully. I don't know if you're planning something like this already, but could you do with Quil what you did with Claire in Heat? I just think that wedding night from his POV would be incredible. Love, love, love it.
AsanteSanaSquashBanana chapter 10 . 11/12/2007
honestly, that sam. but does it aply? i thought when it was imprinting every rule wnt out of the window?

or am i just making your life hard? sorry XD

lol youre a great comedy writer!
Swingflip chapter 10 . 11/12/2007
I love it! Both new chapters are great!
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »