Reviews for A Special Kind of Torture
jashaw chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
Oh you are so good at this story!
SamanthaAnn chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
Excellent chapter. You've changed my perception of Quil from big goof to sexy, thoughtful man. Looking forward to more...soon!
bellarina chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
:D such angsty longing. poor quil and claire!
Romantic-Faerie chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
UPDATE SOON! i luv reading Quils POV cos hes so cute!UPDATE ASAP! luv this story!
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
.Quil.

It's going to get so much 'harder' to contain that control. Almost makes me wish Sam would order Quil to not even touch her with the pain he is going to endure each time he does go to 'the limit'. All this waiting and wanting puts a big silly grin on my face and tears in my eyes. So reminds me of Edward and Bella and the limits on their relationship.

Brilliant as always!

SSVD
eclipselover chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
really good chapter. I can't wait to hear more of what Quil was thinking leading up to the wedding.
Retro446 chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
Man Quil gives a whole new meaning to sexually frusterated doesn't he!

Great chapter!
WishIwasBella781 chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
hahahaha:) poor sam..nobody likes him
Enthralled chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
I LOVE this story...I can't wait to see how you end it. He loves her so much and it's so easy to see...please update soon.
not done baking chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
Another good chapter, the format was a little messed up but that's FFNs fault.

Have you ever thought of putting the corraspoding (sp?) date or chapter at the beginning of these chapters?
ChocoMuffs chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
i wish some day, a guy sees me the same way Quil looks at Clair and the same way Edward looks at Bella.

It's so romantic!
Heartbroken1 chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
Another great chapter! I love seeing Quil's take on thing!

Please update as soon as you can :)
CoryMichael chapter 10 . 11/10/2007
I read through all of "Dear Diary" yesterday. Then I started "A special kind of torture" last night. All I can say is WOW. These are seriously good, they are beyond good, they're freaking great. I'm a fan for life now. Thank YOU!
ChocoMuffs chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
God, i just can't get enough of these two. they're just soo prefect!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
Aw! Holy muffins! That was such a sweet and awesome chapter! I loved the ending!

Please write more soon! Have a good day!
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »