Reviews for A Special Kind of Torture
WishIwasBella781 chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
wow...this is really good! i have been reading your 'dear diary' stroy but i forgot u did a few drom Quil's perspective...and its really great too!:)
genies9 chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
*sighs* I have nothing to say that I haven't already, so... update!
Romantic-Faerie chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
THAT WAS BRILLIANT! i luv readin Quils POV and it never fails to make me smile! please update this soon!
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
You are such a beautiful capture quils emotions perfectly...I'm in awe...*bows to the master*
keepingthepeace chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
i never knew quil was so eloquent.
lyssawolf126 chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
OMG! EP! i am just positively stoked about this view of this funkified story! it's just too amazing and i just cannot stop smiling like a idiot! EP! *calming calming* *deep breaths* EP!
Retro446 chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
OH good Lord Alice!

I just don't know what to say. Keep 'em coming!
piperchick chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
Amazing. I really like seeing his perspective and I love how true you're being with the story for these two even with the limited information given.

I so freakishly enjoy this story. Almost as addictive as Edward and Bella. :-)
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
Wow this was awe-frikken-some! it's great to know what Quil is thinking, since Claire doesn't have a clue! Great writing and expression of feelings.
SpotlessRose chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
i love getting to hear quils side

keep writing

ReaderRabid chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
Oh, I love Quil's perspective! I remembered that scene from Claire's diary, and had to go back and reread it. Wow.

Quil's self control from being a werewolf has clearly helped him with his relationship with Claire. Wow.

I love how you describe "drowning myself in her" - it's such an apt and beautiful way of describing their love.

yay for another chapter. patiently waiting for the next one!
koerle chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
What a great chapter. Sweet, cute and hot... I just want more!
CrystalButterfly chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
That was amazing! I feel so bad for poor Quil. He desperately wants her and yet he knows that she's still so much younger than him. Claire doesn't really talk so much about growing anymore - she might about growing mentally, but we really don't see how much she's grown physically until we get to Quil's side of things and then it's painfully evident because he's always watching her. I liked the way Quil compared all of this to losing his santiy, because to him, it was. He thought it was awful for him to love her like that because he still seems to see her as a girl, even though she's physically growing up, and now he has to acknowledge that she actually isn't going to be much of a girl for too much longer. Of course, this is only what Claire's been waiting for for months . . . I can't wait to read the next post!

Rosalie Cullen45 chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
Aw, I love Quil, he's so sweet...P

Please update, your story's are so great.
genies9 chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
:D I love Quil. A lot. Have I mentioned?

413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »