Reviews for A Special Kind of Torture
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
This was good...well, her wish is that they do the deed ;-p..how about letting us in on his future plans for her that he is keeping secret?
MorganosaurusRex chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
This is good, but I'm mainly asking you about Dear Diary. Why the heck haven't you updated yet? I've been waiting for forever for a new chapter! i would post this as a review for that story, but it's been so long since you've updated that I can no longer find that story... So PLESE update!
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
Okay. Yep! Love this one also! Love the struggle. Everything I could imagine it to be for him.

SSVD
RomansGirl chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
I love having this to go with Claire's story. I hope you are able to write more. And more!

Just when I thought I couldn't love anyone more than Edward...well, maybe not more, but close.
ChocoMuffs chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
I seriously can't tell you how good your work is.

I really do love it!

PLEASE CONTINUE!

And i really love the way you ate writing this. i was a bit worried that you would write it the same way as Dear Dairy. but this is a lot better for a guys point of view!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
That was really sweet!

I love hearing from Quil! He is soo cool!

Please write more soon!
k1ndredsp1r1t chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
OMG! This is so great. I've been reading Dear Diary and I love it. I'm so glad you've started Quil's POV. Amazing !
saranicole chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
AW! How hard would that be? Seriously! He's a GUY, and he's like STUCK in a 25-year-old-ish body... and he has to wait for... well, at least 16 years for her... to avoid any LEGAL issues, anyway. Of course, the imprinting bond probably helps a lot, but still. Poor Quil...

I can't wait until she grows up! (MORE, anyway...)
MartaSwan chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
quil is soo cute.

i have a qst : how old is quil? he should be around thirty, i think

update asap

baci

Marta
Swingflip chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
cute! i wish quil had imprinted on me...lol
Sugar Highness chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
OMG! I just love this story... PLEASE keep writing Quil's POV... I find it so cute! Nice job!
SpotlessRose chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
aw

that was so cute

love it

update soon

XxBloodRedSnowWhitexX
Rosalie Cullen45 chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
That was simply amazing. You have a real talent for writing.

Please update dear diary, update D
iVampire chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
She is worth such sweet torture. FUNNY!

Yo know this is ThrushflightEdward'sStalker, right. (Oh GOD, I need a shorter penname, I always have to either type this or iVampire.)

iVampire
Romeo's Juliette chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
Aww! That was so sweet. Please update dear diary. I'm dying! I've been waiting for a new chapter for what seems like an eternity! :)
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »