Reviews for A Special Kind of Torture
Romeo's Juliette chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
Aww! That was so sweet. Please update dear diary. I'm dying! I've been waiting for a new chapter for what seems like an eternity! :)
AppleIceCream chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
Wow. I am so impressed with this story, and its companion piece. You have a wonderful way of capturing the characters who made maybe three appearences between both New Moon and Eclipse. Loved it!
genies9 chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
Ah. I love Quil. _ Update soon. And while you're at it, update Dear Diary, too...

I know, I'm being very demanding. ;)
ReaderRabid chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
this is simply brilliant! you're doing an amazing job of getting into Quil's head. Wonderful!

Very few guys have the patience and/or control that Quil does. His acknowledgement of his longing makes it so much more poignant.

Great work. I *will* be patient for more. really. probably. maybe.
topaz.paradise chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
great writing! but don't stop writing Dear Diary. I guess I kind of like Claire's POV better.
rwishka17 chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
I am just falling in love with Quil and his personality by your stories. I love how he felt possessive joy over giving Claire her first kiss, and the last line of the chapter. This story is too good! Please continue this and other one more often. :)
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
Great chapter...update soon
Swingflip chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Rosalie Cullen45 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Whoa, that was beautiful, really, really well written...Please update both stories soon! D
Mally9 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Aw! I love it, great job!
savageheart chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Aw. The last line was really beautiful.

I swear, there should be guys like that here.

I want a Quil.

bellawannabe620 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
oh! more Quil!1 keep going!
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 2 . 10/14/2007 LOVE YOUR STORY OH MG! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Aw! That was so cute! Quill is such a caring person!

I really like his point of view! It is so interesting!

Please write more soon!
Bella's song chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
I love it I was really thinking about what quile was thinning. I was wondering what he felt what he thought.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »