Reviews for A Special Kind of Torture
ReaderRabid chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
beautiful entry. Quil is such a cool guy. I love reading his perspective. And I like how you switched it into its own story - his POV definitely deserves its own space. I look forward to seeing what he's thinking as she gets older!
SpotlessRose chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
yay we get to hear Quil's side

love it as always

update soon yer?

xhugsx

XxBloodRedSnowWhitexX
genies9 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
*sighs dreamily* I love Quil. Basically, any updating you do will only further this feeling. If you can deal with the burden of this responsibility (and quite frankly, even if you can't) you should totally write more.
penguinsleddings chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
AH! He's so sweet! I love Quil. He's my favorite werewolf. He's so sweet. Remember when he had that little crush on Bella? They didn't say... but you could kind of tell it was there. Well, I thought he did. Just like Jacob (who is a , filthy, mutt, dog, half-breed if you ask me) did.

He's so noble in these stories. I mean, he won't let himself hurt her. He could easily do her. But he doesn't. Remeber when he was SO scared of becoming one of the pack?

Thrushflight, daughter of Stonefur and Leopardstar
koerle chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Lovely. That Quill fellow is just lovely!

Love this story!
rwishka17 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
This is great! I absolutely love how you are writing stories specifically on Claire and Quil's point of views. No other author has done it as beautifully as you. It makes me soo happy! Please never stop writing about them. You have refreshing original ideas, and a knack for getting into the characters' personalities. I can't wait till you update your stories again! :)
saphira341 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
I LOVE it

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Update Soon !
ohxmyxria chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
'Tis the moment we've been waiting for! A companion fic to Dear Diary! Yay!
Quil Explodes chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
i love it, you are such a great writer! its so nice to be able to read what Quil was thinking...please update soon...please?
koerle chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
A Quill spinn-off: great!

I really love this story and can't wait to read Quils pov when the relationship matures!
fuckumish chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Update soon.
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I love quil...update...soon...please?
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
So happy to see this getting started ! I was just thinking about when Claire was riding on Quil's back as a wolf and how wonderfully you described it...more more more :-D
genies9 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Yey! This makes me... well... rather insanely happy. :D Update soon? Please?
Rosalie Cullen45 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I love dear diary, please update that soon. I'd love to see Quil's point of view, I'm always wondering what he's thinking, so please update. Your stories are so original, and addictive! SO please update soon...! D D D
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »