Reviews for A Special Kind of Torture
starbritt816 chapter 12 . 4/1/2009
I love the way you write Quil. This was so perfect, I really enjoyed reading it, as much as I enjoyed Dear Diary.
MyImmortalMajor chapter 12 . 3/30/2009
I have no idea how to critique your work

it's awesome

Katy
LilacMist chapter 12 . 3/7/2009
Hm... there is not much I can say except I LOVE IT. You are the best writer on here. You writing is exceptional. I am a young girl trying to get somewhere with her writing. Would you care to read my story and review it. I only have one review. I hate to complain but I really want some reviews. Thank you!
PrincessVamp chapter 12 . 3/4/2009
Love it! Love it love it love. Lots.
OoverO chapter 12 . 2/18/2009
I don't know why, bu ti generally like the guys POV better. And its the same here. I love Quil. And he's awsome in your stories. (: Like, you make him perfect in all his imperfections. Yeah, I can't explain it properly. Oh well. I tried. And I kept wondering why Jacob was around and all then I was like OH! Duh! Before Breaking Dawn! Woww, I feel smart. Lol. But yeah, I love it. Amazing. (:
Anna562 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Great job with Quil's POV. Thanks for writing him as the special character he is.
Jamiejo7984 chapter 12 . 1/21/2009
I
gabsta chapter 12 . 12/2/2008
oh my god! i have just read this and the "dear diary" piece and i loved them. quil is so sweet to claire. it is very well written thanks. though if i fail biology it is because i have done no revision due to the reading of this. wow!
Wingtear chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
I loved this, Quil's PoV. Just loved it!
crazyvampgirl chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
poor quil! it's just too funny watching him going through all these dilemas with her... (:
Geheylan chapter 12 . 10/8/2008
I loved the story and your take one how both Claire and Quil would react thoughout their lives until their happily ever after but you forgot one thing: there is one thing that could override the Alpha's orders, the wishes or desires of the one the werewolf imprinted on. that's the only complaint I had about the story but I do understand why you didn't use that if you purposely left it out (It would be just wrong for them to do it at that young of an age). All in all, both this one and Dear DIary are really good stories. you should try your hand at something of your own; I think you would be a great author
LilianOnymous chapter 7 . 9/7/2008