Reviews for A Special Kind of Torture
CuteCuteCutecutecuteucteucute!
LilianOnymous chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
AW...again, a masterpiece!
LilianOnymous chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Aw...this chapter is truly a masterpiece.
crazydancermonkey chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
Poor Quil! At least the waiting is over though. Great story!
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
basket of sex.

still funny.

but anyway, lovely. beautiful.

FINALLY, i'm off to go read that lemon. i feel their pain right about now...
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
ouch. painful. it hurt even reading. which made me happy, for some bizarre reason. i like obstacles, especially when i know they get their happy ending. and that prom was so wonderful.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
painful, like the other story gets around the same point. but just as beautiful. i love the guilt he feels. it seems so in character.

(i have no mercy when it comes to characters. i enjoy their pain. this makes them talk all night so i can't sleep. so i review instead.)
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
in some ways, he's a completely different person. an adult, and so utterly devoted to her that it changes his whole personality.

but we still see little bits of canon!quil shine through in lines like "i'm going to have to go buy a ring."

that makes me happy inside.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
lol. the last line, that is.

and this is so sweet and sexy. awesome. national dance like a chicken day...
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
passionate and beautiful. i love the description of her from his eyes, how perfect she is to him.

i do have to point out one thing. she takes off the sweatshirt twice.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
i love the first line. grabs your attention.

as your insomnia benefited me when you wrote this, so my insomnia benefits you as i stay up all night to review this.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
poor Quil. poor Claire. but it's still so sweet. i guess what i love about this is how pure it is, the way he feels. completely, one hundred percent selfless.

it's incredibly powerful to read.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
incredibly beautiful. that's the word for this story. beautiful. the language, the reality of the characters, and above all the purity and strength of the sentiment in it. beautiful.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
your writing shows through more in this story. though the other is excellent, i think i actually like this better. the story is told with beautiful words and amazing descriptions and so much love pervades it all. incredible.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
oh, poor quil. this story is so much HARDER from his POV, because claire says everything as a joke. he's pretty serious.

and it's so sweet. oh, so sweet. lovely. my heart breaks a little at the end there. all the love.

by the way, i'm forcing myself to read this first, then the lemon, so please understand if i get a bit... frustrated... near the end.
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »