Reviews for A Special Kind of Torture
CalliopeMused chapter 12 . 7/19/2008
I must admit, the brief parts in the book sounded entirely too odd. Bonding with a toddler? This story (and the companion piece) makes it work, and beautifully.
de.la.esperanza chapter 12 . 7/15/2008
wow...i just spent like two days reading dear diary and this and heat and wow...amazing...you should write even more about claire and quil cuz that was great!
LovesTheHeat chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
i didn't want this to be over... it's wonderful. i think it's the best quil and claire story out there.

it was likt reading something SM would write. it's really brilliant.
lia516 chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
I'm so glad you've done this little side story. I love seeing everything through Quil's eyes, especially this little scene;)
NicolettexMarie chapter 12 . 6/6/2008
This was amazing too. It was so beautiful and tortured and awesome to hear Quil's side of things at those particularly intense moments! I cannot think of a single thing wrong with any of their story that you told so wonderfully. It's amazing.

LastDarkDream
lionlovesthelamb87 chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
This is so wonderful. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this in Quill's perspective. I never thought that I would like this story but your story has pulled me in and I am now a quil/claire fanatic. Loved it and cannot wait to read more of your stuff!
Amelia Bedelia chapter 12 . 5/22/2008
Again, very cute, but I'm still disappointed by the abrupt ending! We never actually saw the wedding or heard about it in either story! I wish you would have written about that! Although, I really enjoyed the last chapter when Quil said that Jacob and Embry were waiting for him... I kind-of thought that was pretty cool how they knew that they had to be there for Quil - really sweet, actually! :)

Good stuff! :D

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
Amelia Bedelia chapter 10 . 5/22/2008
Haha! I love that he sings a song... That'd be me all the time - only I wouldn't be trying to hide anything. I'd just always have a song going. :D

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
Team Space Heater chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Amazing. I've said it a lot, but your stories are truly amazing.
crystalwolfberri chapter 12 . 5/8/2008
AHH! -fans self- goodness, you really know how to kill a woman, huh? -is taking deep breathes-

wow, Quil is really into her! lol, of course he is. but he makes his DESIRE, his longing feel real. like, one day he was babysitting his best friend who was 12. he's a wolf at night and when he comes back the next day, she's a matured woman who drives him sexually crazy. I HATE SAM TOO!

but wonderful writing, once again. muchas grasias! ]
Jen chapter 12 . 4/30/2008
I've reviewed a bunch of your stories now, and I know I'm not being remotely constructive, but that might just be because I've forgotten how to breathe...
SassyReaderGirl chapter 12 . 4/12/2008
I wish you didn't end the story, because i wonder about what happens later.

He imprinted on her, so she is the center of his universe, the one who everything revolves around.

But what about thier kids? Does he love them more because they are part of her, or is it less because they wouldn't be the driving force in his life-Claire is?
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
I love how you write that he loves her, and he is toturing himself being close to her, but the bond is so strong, he cannot tear himself away
XxLostinmyemotionsxX chapter 12 . 3/30/2008
Simply amazing! I'm glad you had fun hanging out with Quil, I did as well.
Cantar chapter 12 . 2/12/2008