Reviews for A Special Kind of Torture
89238497123 chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
i love this! where did you get the idea to write about quil and claire? have you read any other stories about them?

love this. fav by far. great job!
FakeBaconFryer chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
Aw. I wish there was a real thing like imprinting and that someone would on me... He really loves her.

I like the way you wrote this little thingy. Like it's poetry. It sounds so romantic...
musicmadness4 chapter 12 . 2/2/2008
I really loved both this, and the one from Claire's POV. I had never really given that part of the story a second thought, but now that I've read this...

Well, I thought it was absolutely fantastic.

-Fariy Lights
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 12 . 1/30/2008
This just makes me want Edward even more... *groan* Not. Fair.

God has blessed you with an incredible gift. :)

Keep it up!

EdwardDazzlesMe
AuthoressMegz chapter 12 . 1/30/2008
Almost as amazing as the original. Loved seeing Quil's pov. You're right, he's a pretty awesome guy. ;)

Love love loved it. Very well-written, the entire thing. I want a Quil now... *pouts* :D anyway, I loved it (like I mentioned before), and I have to say thank you for giving me such an addiction. My eyes are probably permanently and irreversibly damaged from spending so many hours with my nose about a foot from the computer screen, but it was worth it. Amazing job. Thanks.

~Megan
Soyala chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
that was really good!
laura chapter 12 . 12/23/2007
wow another amamzing fanfic! your are such a good writer
Bribbie chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
*fanns herself* Ah well MI haven't reviewed every chaptr so far because it would be redundant... Pretty much it involoves me... can you guess?... wait for it... wait fr it... SWOONING! Oh my Carlisle i bet you didn't see THAT one coming? Eh Eh? Right done with sacrcasm for the moment...
Bribbie chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Her wish, his Comand... *swoons*
Biloxi Chick chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
you should do the same thing but for avery and jacob.. like in the same journal kind of sense
bite-and-charm-me chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
this is so cute! i love it! BRAVO! BRAVICIO!

bite-and-charm-me chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
aww! BRAVO!

bite-and-charm-me chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
aw! how cute! BRAVO! BRAVICIO!

orangemoon chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
I don't know if I'm being painfully slow or what, but I just realized that Claire is like Bella in so many ways, just as Quil is like Edward [ironic i know, with the whole werewolf-vampire thing]. Claire is just as sexually frustrated as Bella, and Quil sets boundaries 'cause he has to, just like Edward does.

I really love how you shaped them into these wonderfully almost seemingly real people. GREAT JOB. both on this story and '"Dear Diary'.
Edwardlover17 chapter 12 . 12/5/2007
i truly love the way you write! all your stories.. dear diary, a special kind of torture, waiting for dawn, and opposite ends of the spectrum...love it, love it, love it... please write more stories, you are very talented and creative. thanks for all your stories! :)
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »