Reviews for A Special Kind of Torture
hope4eternity chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
Okay, you have to do Quil's POV for the wedding!

Thanks for finishing this. I've loved your other ff too, and can't wait for you to continue with them also. Basically - I'm a fan!

Thank You!
LiterSkeeter chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
Great ending to a great story. I absolutely loved it.
WishIwasBella781 chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
aw! hahaha man that kid has some searious hormones...

put up another one quick!:)
Swingflip chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
so cute! i cant wait for more :D
yayme2012 chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
Sweet. Amazing. Emotional. Sensational.

These are only a few of the words I can think of that describe your stories. :)
bellarina chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
what a great last chapter for quil! thank you so much for writing this wonderful story from his pov. i have enjoyed it so much. im kinda sad to say goodbye to quil but i know all good things must come to an end lol.
Biloxi Girl chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
That was great! I had no idea how much I loved Quil/Claire stories! Please go back and do Heat from Quil's POV.
HeswamtoFrance chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
i like it, great story, i've never read anything else about clair and quil so it was great to read something new and totally unique.
MISSTTAYLORR chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
aw! this was just the best story. both of them. Dear Diary and this one. i'm sad there over. but you did just fabulous!

well, i'm excited to read more of your work very soon! thanks for a great story!

kudos! :D
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 12 . 12/2/2007

i feel for quill

he has my sympathy

hehe

love the chapter

but when have i not

i love how you right quill

and i'm still comparing the two story's

i got bored and divide the story up so it lines up so i can read it like that when i'm bored

hehe i'm so sad

ciao
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
What a wonderful ending to Quils point of view. Your fanfics have helped me fall madly in love with him, (and gave me a perfect picture of him in Jacoby!), and envy Claire for all she has to look forward to. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent. And you know me...I would LOVE a Heat chapter in Quil's POV!

SSVD
genies9 chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
Hmm. Personally, even if it had been all a dream, I wish I had more dreams like that. ;)

Man, I'm glad you updated this. I got your review earlier today, and it made think "Hey, wait a minute, you haven't updated in ages!" So you saved yourself the trouble of me bugging you. ;)

Anyway... you really ought to write Heat from Quil's POV. ;D
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
Great Job...I LOVELOVELOVE LOVE this story...you should most definitly do a second chapter of Heat...! GREAT JOB!
keepingthepeace chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
a very nice way to wrap things up. quil is one of my favorite twilight characters. im so glad you wrote this and gave us all a little glimps into his head.
leechlover2 chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
Very nice, you can feel the tension.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »