Reviews for A Special Kind of Torture
Retro446 chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
And yet another great chapter!

you're awesome!
Niamh929 chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
so sweet! I always get teary-eyed reading your Quil/Claire stuff. It's so real and heartfelt!

How's the unpacking going?

- B
ReaderRabid chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
wow wow wow. what a great ending for this!

*sigh*

I'd love it if Heat had a 2nd chapter... :)

I love how you portrayed Q & C - it's been a wonderful ride! Thank you!
saphira341 chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
I loved this story it

was so so so wonderful

and I'm so glad

you are going to do Heat

from his pov

You are going to arent you?

PLEASE do :)
72345 chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
Another tremendous chapter - I love the way you write - period. You're so gifted. I've especially liked the Quil/Clair stories - really amazing. So, when is your novel coming out?
My.Personal.Lullaby chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
Aw, thank you so much! you have really made me like Quil- after reading this and Dear Diary, I really feel like I know Quil and Claire, and they seem like another Bella/Edward... just made for each other :) Great writing too!
not done baking chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
As always another wonderful chapter, I'm sad to see it end but all good things must.
jashaw chapter 12 . 12/2/2007
So good as usual!
Moonpetal Lily chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Wow, this is amazing, a great companion to Dear Diary. If she is getting married at seventeen, and Sam's order's are eighteen, what's up? Or did I forget her birthday?
ReaderRabid chapter 11 . 12/1/2007
just back after a month away. love this chapter.

looking forward to reading your new stuff, too!
Endlessly Drowning chapter 11 . 11/30/2007
So I finally got around to reading this whole story, and it was of course amazing as always. You capture all your characters well, but you've really got a hold on Quil and Claire.
aeliuned chapter 11 . 11/28/2007
nice
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
.God. You are the queen of 'wanting' girl. And now I have a picture of Jacoby stuck in my head as he sits on the floor with his hands smashed against his gorgeous face trying to hold back the pain. Breakin' out in a sweat here!

SSVD
LoveBria chapter 11 . 11/24/2007
OMC i loved this so much...im in love with Quil now thanx
yayme2012 chapter 11 . 11/24/2007