Reviews for Dance with the Devil
Michaela Martin chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
The geek in me was laughing hysterically when that scene came up. Great post ep!
katydid13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Very good!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
That was fabulous!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
such a beautiful story. and it is so them with the teasing and the passion and i loved the fact that none of them is giving in. it almost fell like foreplay :)
singingstarryknights chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
and of course, that's absolutely how he won that argument :) i absolutely adore it. as soon as i saw that scene i thought, god, i hope sug posts whatever she's got cooking soon.
mercy4vr chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Oh, I like it! I love it when a fic leaves me with a smile on my face.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
LOL... Great short... I so loved them arguing about speed racer and BatMan... Great short again loved it...

JENNIFER
dutchtreat chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Well if that was how the devil looked and those were his actions I'd sell my soul this instant ;-)

Again a great post-ep story; I was almost blushing along with Lindsay. Good for her that she didn't give in...the Mach 5 is still better!
RenLissa chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Well, I never was much of a car girl - so I always liked Batman better - because he was suave.

I SO wanted Danny & Lindsay to take the car out for a spin - and then - sniff - it was all wrecked and they couldn't. Poor car.

Thanks for the story sugah
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Aw, I love that. And the episode was excellent. Are you the same "sugah" who posts "The Story of Danny and Lindsay" on youtube? If you are, I love you for that. Because it's so awesome. If you're not, I highly recommend checking it out.

Great job!

Annie
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Very fun, but you never tell us what song is playing.

Is it the Batman theme song?

I'd like to see you write a continuation of this argument-in their bed.
liam22 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Oh so cute! I love the way you write their banter.
LadeeBear chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
aw, sugah, i love it.

it is totally & completely in character.

they're so adorable when they banter about geeky things.

and the tension is so thick with them you can cut it with a knife.

this was a cute little scene that should have ended up in the episode. ;)
nyakattia chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I loved it!

You continue the argument they had in the episode, but layer it over their obvious connection, now that they are together. I loved how you had them interacting with each other- just the right amount of playfulness and heat.

Are you going to do a post ep for every episode? Because that would be awesome. :P
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
awesome awesome awesome...and did I mention awesome