Reviews for The Way Home
the giggle bug chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aww! I loved it, it was really adorable!
WhiteXIII chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awww! That was sooo cute! You just made this sickie's day. Thanks so much for writing this. Haha! I loved the little Ganondorf x Nabooru quirk, that was epic. XP Also, the last line... / My fave.
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I would have been the bomb-shiz if I had my first kiss in 5th grade, been the coolest girl there.

But alas, I'm pretty sure I didn't even know what guys were back then. :/

That was so cute! Link is adorable!

-Dawn
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
That was super cute. What I thought was hilarious was when I tried to do the forbidden, imagining Ganondorf chibi mode. I always imagine Nabooru and Ganon going out.
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This was nice. Stories where the main characters are kids are funny ‘cause they’ll say and do stuff their adult form wouldn’t normally do.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I loved it. I haven't read a story yet that had them as "young". I think it would've been better if she'd kissed him on the cheek since they're little...but I do love ma fluff. XD
Anon chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Heh, pussy Ganondorf made me chuckle...

It's a little short, but the idea is still...

Hmm...

Good.

Let's go with that.

Like your stories.

Cya.
Ventiwings chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
that was cute. all I can say at that but it was also funny with the whole Ganondorf and Nabooru thing. Ahaha
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Hm...that was quick. I liked the Ganondorf and Naboruu reference. Ganondorf really does seem like one of those little immature boys! You captured him as a little boy nicely.

Good job! (Sorry if I'm clogging your email with review and story favorite alerts...)
bookfreak13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That's so cute, I went 'aw!' Good job!
peachymomotaro chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Heheh! That was cute. Ganondorf as a kid. That's a new one. And I loved the way you did Nabooru. Priceless.
Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Aww, I love little Ganondorf and Nabooru. And Sheik and Malon. And Link and Zelda! Especially them! They're so loveable as kids (even Ganny!). You should do another like this!
zelinkLUVR chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
aww, so cute! i could picture little link blushing madly after that. XD
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Aww! This was really way cute! You are such a wonderful writer!
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I think I would just adore Ganondorf as a little kid! I liked this.