Reviews for Hallelujah
Rasberry Parfait chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Aw, this is cute. It's not just pure fluff, either. It's intelligent fluff, without being so in such a way that would make it go over people's heads...kind of like cotton candy made with splenda or something. Just as good as cotton candy, only better, with less guilt and even people who are not health nuts can enjoy it.
MsJonesKing chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Aw how sweet!
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Oh! This was really cute! Good job. I loved it!
books4evah chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
wow. that was good. i've never read a fic where Lily is best friends with Frank, and quite honestly, I love it! good work
Amehh chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Cutee as.
Lbeen393 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
i. loved. it! You're totally right, there aren't enough Frank/Alice flicks. It was perfect, exactly how i would've hoped to write it. Of course, the way you write is much better than anything I could ever write...it almost reminds me of well, my relationship ) lol Thanks!
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
this is a cute dabble of the infamous alice and frank longbottom... i like how you wrote a fic about them it is true you dont see stories about them
vanawillemiel chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
this is fabulous! how sweet!
Kates Master's Sister chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
How nice! It's about time - there should be more Frank/Alice fics up.

Beth
xxBoleyn chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
aw that was so cute, you are right there aren't enough stories with them too, i loved it
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
So awesome! Never really read much Frank and Alice but that was so great!
iolah chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This was so adorable. I love your description of Frank and how Lily acted. It was al just wonderful
siriusly klutzy chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Oh that was really cute. You're right, there aren't enough Frank/Alice fics. I loved this one :D It made my day.