Reviews for Losing And Finding
Vpsawesome chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
I love mirta soooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccchhhhh. This is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. I loooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee mirta sooooooooooooo much .
The Last Poison Apple chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
Aww, this was so cute. And light and fun to read. Mirta is awesome. :D
Pawprinter chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
An amazing story! I never thought of Mirta a ton before, I know I'm adding her to one of my stories, but she wasn't going to hav much of a personality because I'm not to knowing of Mirta. But this story gave her such a depth and... It was really amazing. It just makes me think if I'm doing anything right for my story XD Amazed by this. Thanks for writing.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
awsome story in the first chapter i felt really sorry for mirta being disowned by her family but by the last chapter she has a new family with flora
ForestGuardian311 chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
Oh. My. ... DragonFire.

That was...

I honestly don't remember seeing much of Mirta (having started watching 4Kids' Season 3 a couple years back...I'm getting info from the Wikia), but this was really, really touching.

A great story, and a perfect example how one person's life can change so dramatically.

And ah, I've noticed your profile picture is one of Mirta in her Winx form. I may just check out the rest of your stories then. )

Fantastic job!
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Great job once again!
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Wow, deep! Great story! Say, you should give my new Winx Club story a shot, it is called A Codex Of Winx Club Fairy Tales, and I would like you to give me a positive no flame review for each chapter because each chapter is a different story!
sulfur angel chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
this was an excellently written story. bravo!
Karon19 chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
Aw...okay, I admit it got a little too gushy for my tastes, but I enjoyed it. Flora and Myrta seem like they'd make fine pair-of sisters, that is. I'm still worried about all that dark energy she possesses. Will that come in conflict with her burgeoning fairy powers in the near future?

I was taken away by Linphea. It reminded me of the forests I used to visit up in the Catskills region of New York State. Felt like nature went on forever. Reading about Myrta on the picnic table reminded me of those days. Makes me wish there was a cabin I could go to somewhere.

Very straightforward. Myrta was a bit one-dimensional, sorry to say. I would like to see how you develop her character further. Looking forward to reading the sequels.

Karon19 chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Linphea reminds me a bit of Pandora, the lush homeworld of the Na'vi. When we picture edens, ours if of a natural world of greens, browns, and yellows. Pandora was unique in that its colors were blue and purple. Such imagination it takes into creating that world.

Rose sounds cute. If I had a little sister I'd want her to be like that. Curious. Quiet. Kind and respectful. It also helps that she looks up to Flora. Must be nice to have that kind of relationship.

They arrest witches even on Linphea? Prejudice abounds in the magical dimension. But what does it mean if Myrta still possesses more dark energy than light? Does it mean she still harbors demons within her? Flora should keep that in mind even if she loves her.

Karon19 chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
I don't think Myrta would have been too happy on Earth or Solaria or Tides. Linphea sounds like the perfect place for her to really bloom, so to speak.

Perhaps Myrta keeps herself busy because having nothing to do reminds herself of what she's lost. Work is a form of escape. I should know. Plenty of workaholics in my family. Must be sad preferring work over rest.

Karon19 chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
Impressive. Most impressive. Remind you of anything?

I admit I'm enjoying this story a lot more than "Death in the Dark Forest." I tried doing a Myrta-based fic (I just like spelling her name with a y) a few years back but didn't get more beyond two chapters. She is a great side character to work with because we know so little of her. I can tell you think the same thing because of your avatar. She does make a lovely fairy, wouldn't you agree?

Griffin's advice about getting revenge is so witch. That's the kind of advice one can expect to get from a Wiccan - good or evil. It's nice to know she still cares for Myrta.

And talk about support - Myrta's got a whole crew on her side. Adding Lucy was a nice effect. We don't really know much about their relationship save that they went to a concert once when they were kids. Just reading about it is giving me a host of new fic ideas.

I spotted a few grammatical errors such as putting punctuation marks where they don't belong or forgetting to put them down. Also, I think the e-mail section would have been more realistic if it had been in italics. It helps when differentiating from one topic to the next.

Ander Arias chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
I loved this story. There aren't too many good Mirta stories. Hell, there aren't too many Mirta stories at all. The fact that she's so badly neglected and undeveloped makes her great for fanfiction.

You developed Mirta, and her bond with Flora, and later Rose incredibly well. Especially the latest chapters.

Can't wait to read more of your stories. I guess that the next story I should read would be Final Exam.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
awesome story! I loved it!
kelour chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
yay! mirta is my favortie character. i fell just like her execpt my family still loves me and my element would be water since i'm a cancer. i give this story a A
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »