Reviews for Hundert
Jozefski chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
You know, this fanfic has been on my favs list for quite some time, and I haven't even bothered to review it. The reason why I've refrained from doing so is rather stupid, so I'm not going to go into it. All you need to know is this: Your work helped inspire me to write my own series of snippits, although they're not even HALF as awesomez and poignant as yours are.

Nevertheless, I just thought you should know that...
Aronim chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
You really capture the right tone, and have a great mix of humor and drama in these little pieces. I'd so like to see a full story. I really like Anaesthetized, at least the character handling, and your sentences show great insight. I really hope you'll make some full story some time or at least some moderately long oneshots, preferably more bbxrae.

As long as you don't base it on 431 or 450 of Hundert anyway.
CalliopeMused chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Very fun to read and very difficult to review, as per usual. I especially liked Beast Boy's unique approach to taking Catwoman out of thieving.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Great work. Especially Saucers and Bank.

See you for the next one.
Epicenter Six chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Is there less? Yes there is.

Is it still damn good? You bet your ass.

Epicenter Six
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
I don't often read stories like these, but when I saw you were the author, I figured I would give it a read. As usual, I am pleased that I did.

Each snippet perfectly captured and conveyed a specific emotion. That is no easy task considering you are working with limited space. Personally, I enjoyed all of them; the connection between the chosen word and the corresponding text are sometimes obvious and sometimes nebulous, but that's part of the fun!

I think #'s 401, 406, 415, 424, and 434 were my favorites of this chapter. Anyway, fantastic job, as always! I look forward to reading more!
Epicenter Six chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
This is the beet drabble series in the history of mankind. It may be the fact that BB is use the most, but I don't care. I also seriously want a expansion on number 289 - the BB is Slade apprentice one - because that left so much open.

Epicenter Six
willotaku9000 chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
Did it really have to end? And great stories!
not someone of importance chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I love fics like these. There should be more around.

Garfield Logan stood at the edge of the rainforest, his uniform in tatters and a tired expression on his face. Turning off his communicator for one last time and dropping it to the ground, he heaved a defeated sigh that became an angry rumble as the change came over him for good. Humanity had given up on him- and as he lumbered into the Amazon, the Beast returned the favor.

That was my favourite. :D

Faved

-Dia
TheSinkomeister chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Dude, I am really confused by you. You say that you're against RobxRae, however, after reading through these snipets, I have found several intense RobxRae portions. If you have such a problem with this pairing, as you state in your profile, WHY DO YOU EVEN WRITE SUPPORTIVE STORIES ABOUT THEM? Isn't that hypocritical on your part? (No, I'm not calling you a hypocrite or insulting you in any way, shape or form, but I do want to know if I'm misunderstanding something here)
Zanzibar Schlieffen III chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This is a splendid fanfic! The prose is pointed and descriptive. The characterization is superb. Each of the Titans come alive as real, tangible individuals with deep personalities. Even Cyborg, a character that is not given much attention in the TT fan community, receives in-depth treatment. No author could dare to aspire to the level of understanding this author has of TT. He has scaled the depths of each Titans' mind like no one else. The vaulting majesty of his thought cannot be overstated.

I loved this fic. EVERY SINGLE WORD OF IT!
The Wandering Critic chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Epically amazing. Seriously I can't get enough of this, be it due to my severely short attention span, which makes each little sentence a joy to read, rather than a whole fic, or the absolute stunning way this is written. You seemed to include so many different ideas in this,I am left desperately needing more of the same. I look forward to seeing more of these types, because really, these small sentences may be the best use of creativity I have seen in this fandom.
Leoanda Taylor chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
oh! Fantastic! _
This Pen Name Has 0 Numbers chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Honestly, the only word I can really think of to describe this is "original", though that barely even scratches the surface. Brilliant's up there too, though original seems to be more prominent.

It actually reminds me a lot of a contest I heard that a literary magazine had a few years ago where they asked readers to send in their best stories using only twelve words. Each of these seem so perfect in their own, individual way that you both want to read more of the story and are completely satisfied with the amount you already know. All in all, just a superb job on this.
Mikani Arami chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
This is so freaking addicting! You just say to yourself: Ok, gotta study for that quiz tomorrow, so just one more,... or maybe just a few of the short ones (*reads the short ones*) ok, ... well, one more can't hurt can it? (*an hour later*) must stop reading! (*can't*)

Some of them really stuck to me, others I don't quiet get and the rest are a"I think I get it, but I'm not 100% sure" But what I am sure of is that I had a great time reading them all. So thanks, it sure was fun!
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »