Reviews for Hundert
Broken Sword of the Morning chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
You have some of the best ideas...

I get (5) - HPOP, right? - but (6) is beyond me.

You ever watch "Justice League? Because 300) reminded me of something J'onn once said...
The Lady Bonny chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
I must say, I have really enjoyed this series, and I think these sentences were some of your best. I laughed at 301 (do I detect a reference to Avatar there?), 310, 331, and 342 while 366 made me want to give Beast Boy a hug. It's amazing how much pain you packed into those few sentences. 374 was another one that made me laugh, and 396 managed to be both insightful (in a strange way) and funny. 400 was one of the few times that I have seen a reference to Beast Boy and Raven having children that had the right blend of believability and sentimentality.

I have a question for you, though. Would you mind if I borrowed the concepts for 322 and 349? I have ideas revolving around both, and you did say that you would like to see something written on the Mother Mae-Eye/Johnny Rancid pairing (which is a great crack pairing, by the way) so I'd love to do something with them.

I look forward to an update of Anesthetized and I'm especially interested to see what you're doing with Kyralla Orchid's works. Can't wait to see what you put out next!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Another awesome chapter. Too many great entries to talk about, but they were all a great mix of funny/sad/romantic. Keep up the good work!
Chance Brown chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Ah-Fucking-Mazing! This was awesome, though I don't understand the (German?) in the title and summary, to each his own right? I enjoyed most of them, and I you did something that I wasn't able to do with mine, and that was make them about ALL the Titans instead of just BB and Rae. It was great though. Quick Question, if I want to do a couple of One-Shots based on some of your numbers would you be opposed?
bbissocute chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Absolutely wonderful. I loved this. -SOB- I'm gonna miss this so much. But, the show must go on, and I greatly look forward to every single wonderful piece of art you give us the privilege of reading. Awesome job. Keep up the amazing work. .
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
My eyes are most likely burning out of their sockets from staring at the screen for so long but it was so worth it. You expressed every fathomable emotion flawlessly and I loved the humor that was scattered throughout. My personal favorite was 332. (magically delicious...rofl) I hope to read more from you soon.

Jocelyn
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Is number 5 something from Harry Potter? That's the only thing coming to mind but I thought it was "spattergRoit..." Maybe I'm rambling like a moron and you have no idea what I'm saying. My review will be much more coherent after I read the last chapter. I just wanted the points. :)

Jocelyn
xiayou chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
These four-hundred "mini" stories have all been wonderful to read. I enjoyed each and every one of them. :)
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
I hate to see this end! I really enjoyed all four parts. The snowball fight where Beastboy and Cyborg through Robin to the "enemy" was especially funny.
Angel's Innocence chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
I seriously love these, and I'm so upset you're not doing any more. Their so cute! I love number 400, and the one about Beast Boy's birthday gifts. I don't care that you aren't writing any more of these, I'm going to read them a thousand times over. It's great writers like you that keep me reading on Fanfiction, since I've recently become so picky. Thanks for an amazing read!

Angel
Comicbookfan chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
I liked it!

And I understood all of them!

This one was really good. :)

Commi
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
305, depressin', 302, give jinx props- she either has a lot of guts or a death wish-, 307, much too true, 309, practical of BB, not so accomodatin' of rae, 311, he would, 312, creepy, 313, the only complaint- 'some cupids kill with arrows, some with traps', 314, introverts, can't live with 'em, can't without 'em, 317, sentimental, 318, wrong but so right at the same time..., 319, whiskey tango foxtrot!, 320, that one had to be there..., 321, follow up to 319, 323, i know i would..., 325, you know, you do have to wonder at that one, 326, BB'd go there and i'd happily join him, 327, i've considered that one too, 330, YES!... i'm easily amused..., 332, which was it (i'm rootin' for kiss personally since it'd shut him up... no ulterior motives here, no siree), 341, which makes him very interesting to play with, 344, on the plus side, adonis gets completely humiliated too, 346, you'd think he'd have better survival instincts than that..., 348, sadly, that sounds like something i'd do, 349, freaky, can't see how it works, but would pay good money to see it, 350, which two?, 352, so petty and immature, i could so see it, 355, incogruity of natural order strikes again, 357, need to find that..., 359, now we know never to ask that question again, eh robby, 362-2, well BB may be the king of pranks, but he still has to hold court once in a while and who better than cy to play the court jester, 363, ? where be 363? why are there two 362s?, 364, i know i would, 366-367, guess which one i like better, 368, technically raven is the bastard child of the king of hell so she could did too, 370, that was cool, and territorial, 371, bb does have that kind of complex, 372, well, i like those rules, 373, i still say that beast incident was treated very poorly, 374, oscar mike golf, 379, he wouldn't, 381, i've yet to find one, 383, hey, they have to get pay raises somehow, and the medical insurance isn't just going to go away..., 386, animals speak more in terms of body language than anything, which would make bb much more perceptive than most, which i'm going to horribly abuse, 388, that'd be /hilarious/, 389, too true, 390, scary, 391, an instant classic, 392, wrong, so wrong, but i'm bidding 605.00 (that's all i have...), 393, she would get confused by that one, 395, ye-ah buddy!, 396, that was giggle worthy, 397, every loves the heat, 399, there are no words, 400, creepy, but cool.

life is good.
Matrim363 chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Well that was awsome
Lambbaby chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Catcus Juice reference! *insert fangirl squealing* I love it.

The Bb/Rae fluff and the emphasis on Gar alone was whole series was awesome.I could single out the ones I really enjoyed but I don't want to repost your whole chapter here. Suffice to say that I loved them all. Almost makes me want to do something like this again...almost.

Just so we're clear though I now have you to thank for an entire train car of folks thinking I'm a many of these made me giggle and after a while holding the giggles in was just too hard.

So what's next? More Tokka? Or maybe I can convert you to the Twilight fandom and have you wreck havoc there. Ah well, whatever you post next I'm sure I'll read it.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Hilarious and insightful. Always good man. :)
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »