Reviews for Hundert
Mikani Arami chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
This is so freaking addicting! You just say to yourself: Ok, gotta study for that quiz tomorrow, so just one more,... or maybe just a few of the short ones (*reads the short ones*) ok, ... well, one more can't hurt can it? (*an hour later*) must stop reading! (*can't*)

Some of them really stuck to me, others I don't quiet get and the rest are a"I think I get it, but I'm not 100% sure" But what I am sure of is that I had a great time reading them all. So thanks, it sure was fun!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
You my good sir ARE A GENIUS!

I was laughing so much while reading this, it was just beyond hillarious.
Denalien chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
DUDE,ON THE 23TH PART I LAUGHT THAT LOUD THAT MY PARENT ASK ME TO STOP IT BECAUSE THEYDIDN'T HEARD THE TV! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Silly Starfire! XD
Rosalind du Coudray chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
Hahaha! Number 200 was hilarious. I didn't quite understand number 186, though.
Rosalind du Coudray chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
What exactly possessed you to write this? It's really good, though. I loved "Talent" and "Champion"
Reforged Sword of the Morning chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
I didn't really get some of these, to be honest. That doesn't make your writing any less good, though.
Reforged Sword of the Morning chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
You have some of the best ideas...

I get (5) - HPOP, right? - but (6) is beyond me.

You ever watch "Justice League? Because 300) reminded me of something J'onn once said...
The Lady Bonny chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
I must say, I have really enjoyed this series, and I think these sentences were some of your best. I laughed at 301 (do I detect a reference to Avatar there?), 310, 331, and 342 while 366 made me want to give Beast Boy a hug. It's amazing how much pain you packed into those few sentences. 374 was another one that made me laugh, and 396 managed to be both insightful (in a strange way) and funny. 400 was one of the few times that I have seen a reference to Beast Boy and Raven having children that had the right blend of believability and sentimentality.

I have a question for you, though. Would you mind if I borrowed the concepts for 322 and 349? I have ideas revolving around both, and you did say that you would like to see something written on the Mother Mae-Eye/Johnny Rancid pairing (which is a great crack pairing, by the way) so I'd love to do something with them.

I look forward to an update of Anesthetized and I'm especially interested to see what you're doing with Kyralla Orchid's works. Can't wait to see what you put out next!
BrotillaTheHun chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Another awesome chapter. Too many great entries to talk about, but they were all a great mix of funny/sad/romantic. Keep up the good work!
Chance Brown chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Ah-Fucking-Mazing! This was awesome, though I don't understand the (German?) in the title and summary, to each his own right? I enjoyed most of them, and I you did something that I wasn't able to do with mine, and that was make them about ALL the Titans instead of just BB and Rae. It was great though. Quick Question, if I want to do a couple of One-Shots based on some of your numbers would you be opposed?
bbissocute chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Absolutely wonderful. I loved this. -SOB- I'm gonna miss this so much. But, the show must go on, and I greatly look forward to every single wonderful piece of art you give us the privilege of reading. Awesome job. Keep up the amazing work. .
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
My eyes are most likely burning out of their sockets from staring at the screen for so long but it was so worth it. You expressed every fathomable emotion flawlessly and I loved the humor that was scattered throughout. My personal favorite was 332. (magically delicious...rofl) I hope to read more from you soon.

Jocelyn
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Is number 5 something from Harry Potter? That's the only thing coming to mind but I thought it was "spattergRoit..." Maybe I'm rambling like a moron and you have no idea what I'm saying. My review will be much more coherent after I read the last chapter. I just wanted the points. :)

Jocelyn
shiningsolace chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
These four-hundred "mini" stories have all been wonderful to read. I enjoyed each and every one of them. :)
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
I hate to see this end! I really enjoyed all four parts. The snowball fight where Beastboy and Cyborg through Robin to the "enemy" was especially funny.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »