Reviews for Hundert
Comicbookfan chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
I liked it!

And I understood all of them!

This one was really good. :)

Commi chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
305, depressin', 302, give jinx props- she either has a lot of guts or a death wish-, 307, much too true, 309, practical of BB, not so accomodatin' of rae, 311, he would, 312, creepy, 313, the only complaint- 'some cupids kill with arrows, some with traps', 314, introverts, can't live with 'em, can't without 'em, 317, sentimental, 318, wrong but so right at the same time..., 319, whiskey tango foxtrot!, 320, that one had to be there..., 321, follow up to 319, 323, i know i would..., 325, you know, you do have to wonder at that one, 326, BB'd go there and i'd happily join him, 327, i've considered that one too, 330, YES!... i'm easily amused..., 332, which was it (i'm rootin' for kiss personally since it'd shut him up... no ulterior motives here, no siree), 341, which makes him very interesting to play with, 344, on the plus side, adonis gets completely humiliated too, 346, you'd think he'd have better survival instincts than that..., 348, sadly, that sounds like something i'd do, 349, freaky, can't see how it works, but would pay good money to see it, 350, which two?, 352, so petty and immature, i could so see it, 355, incogruity of natural order strikes again, 357, need to find that..., 359, now we know never to ask that question again, eh robby, 362-2, well BB may be the king of pranks, but he still has to hold court once in a while and who better than cy to play the court jester, 363, ? where be 363? why are there two 362s?, 364, i know i would, 366-367, guess which one i like better, 368, technically raven is the bastard child of the king of hell so she could did too, 370, that was cool, and territorial, 371, bb does have that kind of complex, 372, well, i like those rules, 373, i still say that beast incident was treated very poorly, 374, oscar mike golf, 379, he wouldn't, 381, i've yet to find one, 383, hey, they have to get pay raises somehow, and the medical insurance isn't just going to go away..., 386, animals speak more in terms of body language than anything, which would make bb much more perceptive than most, which i'm going to horribly abuse, 388, that'd be /hilarious/, 389, too true, 390, scary, 391, an instant classic, 392, wrong, so wrong, but i'm bidding 605.00 (that's all i have...), 393, she would get confused by that one, 395, ye-ah buddy!, 396, that was giggle worthy, 397, every loves the heat, 399, there are no words, 400, creepy, but cool.

life is good.
Matrim363 chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Well that was awsome
Lambbaby chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Catcus Juice reference! *insert fangirl squealing* I love it.

The Bb/Rae fluff and the emphasis on Gar alone was whole series was awesome.I could single out the ones I really enjoyed but I don't want to repost your whole chapter here. Suffice to say that I loved them all. Almost makes me want to do something like this again...almost.

Just so we're clear though I now have you to thank for an entire train car of folks thinking I'm a many of these made me giggle and after a while holding the giggles in was just too hard.

So what's next? More Tokka? Or maybe I can convert you to the Twilight fandom and have you wreck havoc there. Ah well, whatever you post next I'm sure I'll read it.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Hilarious and insightful. Always good man. :)
wheresmybook chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Very nice! I really enjoyed it, I laughed out loud several times, causing concerned stares and shushing sounds. I think it would be rather intresting if you were right, and BB only bit while fighting in those instances... but I seem to have a mental image of him as a T-Rex biting someone...
Belladonna Kyle chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
I loved "THE CAKE IS A LIE" bit, i know which video game that's from. I loved this story and all the randomness. I knew Robin had a script! I just knew it! They're so bad though... I really enjoyed reading all of these, it was like a whole lot of stories all shoved together to save on reading time. Now i have to agree with you Mother Mae-Eye and Rancid is a crack pairing, cos you'd have to be on crack to write it.
SylverEyes chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
I /had/ to review this one.

I mean, Avatar references? Much love goes out to that one.

Although, no way was I spending all that time reading through all four chapters of this thing. So, I skimmed. Hey, at least I tried. -_-
Kevorkian chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Yay! A portal reference in 316!

The rest are slightly less spectacular, but still excellent, and on par with your usual standard of writing. All in all, very nice.

IGAF-kun chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Very nice work. Too bad it's the last update. _

Protector of Canon2 chapter 4 . 5/30/2008

310) Heh heh. "It's not Slade!"

311) ...Yeah, I can see that.

318) Tsk tsk Raven.

323) Wow, they put a LOT of effort into that, didn't they. This one made me laugh out loud.

325) Neat handwriting. Priceless.

331) I'd like to read these.

369) Yeah, she probably knows most Earth languages...

371) Are you trying to say that BB feels like he can't touch anyone, or that he conects Rouge and Raven?
Raven of Alaska chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
I really liked the Satisfied, Boy, Stalk, and Unpredictable. Just one question... what do you get when you cross a vice president, a drummer, and a computer programmer?

Raven of Alaska
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Very good.

Raven of Alaska
TheWatcherandReader chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Nice, mate, very nice. Personally, I've always been perversely fond of a certain fic theme; that of the team splitting up, and Beast Boy being the only one to completely disappear. S'weird of me, but I cannae help it. Anywho, keep on updating.
Reforged Sword of the Morning chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Some of these are amazing.

The end was...perplexing.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter tomorrow.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »