Reviews for Hundert
Lvl2DragonTamer chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Awesome story. I'm adding this to my faves, and you to my favorite author list, since I've liked just about everything I've read of yours so far.

"Million", "Relieve", "Days", "Education", "Atom", "Baffle", "Referendum", "Energy", "Forecast", "Dreaded" and a whole lot more made me laugh like crazy. "Couples" was the best, though. I can see that all too clearly X).

And then the more serious ones-"Conceal", "Bullets", "Torn", "Growth", and the best one out of all of them, "Estimates"-all of these were really incredible. I liked how you had Raven lose it and almost kill the doctor-that was really sad. I'll have to check out all of your other fics, when I have the time.

-DT
Dreamer878 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I love it!

My favourites were: 12, 14, 16, 22, 27, 40, 48, 50, 58, 76.

I really was curious about most of the things you have put forward in this and I really hope you expand on some of them and make them into one-shots. I got to your profile a while back from bbissocute. I have today decided to finish off reading all your stories - I have throughly been enjoying them. Just one thing - I don't quite understand number 62. Otherwise it was awesome!
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
My favorite five were Referendum, Inheritance, Solicitor, Design, and Talent! I'm not a StarRob fan in the least bit, but I found all of these to be really good ideas! I really love that you have a lot of these written for Cyborg. I love that guy but I'm never able to find anything written for him.
Lambbaby chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
AH! You mentioned Cheshire! Next to Jinx she may be my new favorite bad girl...if only I can manage to work her into a fic all would well in the world.

So (please ignore my fangirl moment above) I tried to pick out a favorite...and couldn't.I loved them all, mainly because they were so different and yet so very much the Titans we know and love. If I had to choose my top...5? I'd say that #94,#87,#47,#34 and #8 were the ones that I would love to see you flesh out.

I'm beginning to think I may have to give Calli back the title she gave me and give it you instead. Of course I'll change the wording a little...unless you want to called a writer-goddess?
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Fascinating, but I don't understand 22.

Good work as usual.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wonderful job! I loved every one. Keep it up.

bbissocute
inq101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
More great work, some very insightful stuff here.

(tries not to get jelous of someone elses talent)

Keep it up

Tom
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I actually really liked it, mainly becuase you could look at it anyway you want. Like 100, that could be Robin/Raven, Kid Flash/Jinx, Cyborg/Someone, you know what i mean. I espcially liked the inheritance one, because it showed just how secretive Beast-Boy . Gotta love the almost flushing Beast-Boy down the toilet one, that would have killed him. It was all rather cute.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
#80

Just so you know- Kay and I blame you complete for the starfish thing. I'm on the "what the- there's no central nervous system/circulatory system/bones, how is he going to regrow a leg when it would take an echinoderm a year to begin with?" side. She was on the "image stuck in my head, a week of Rae and BB and lots of time together" camp, and still is. I'm on the side of medicine, QuikClot, paramedics, and some lucky surgeon giving Rae-darling a crash course in limb reattachment.

The debate lasted more than an hour, by IM time stamps, and I eventually drafted my roommate to support the side of "what the- he's a freaking starfish!". Knowing you, you feel absolutely horrible.

Okay, now the part of the review that's actually about the story-like-thing.

You have the strange, the disturbing, the cute, and the just plain sad. I never am sure just how to review these things, because any one of them could be a story and no twelve of them seem to be in the same timeline. I'm pretty sure I could read this two more times and catch new things, and a couple more will stick in my head and want to be longer stories.
Beik chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Re:

57) Penny

When I first saw that episode I thought :" Well at last he made sure she has a penny for the ferryman"

greetings beik
XxNightfirexX chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Ha! I loved #2! Silkiepregnancy is always funny!
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
chase Raven chase!

omg, this was fantastic. you never let us down, do you? this was a very creative idea.

and for 14, i adore that saying. it is very true. weep, and you weep alone. nothing fits BB better in my opinion, or many people for that matter.

and that was an interesting choice for Swahili. Jambo. that means business, right?

baffle was very cute. mind if i use that in another story of mine?

haha, boost was great

poor physician, and Robin. i say Raven should have killed him

and who doesn't hate mosquitos?

O.O that's all i have to say for 30

haha, 34 is clever

it is a scary world down the toilet

oh God...you should defenitely make a oneshot out of 37

didn't you mention 38 on your profile? i was wondering when you were going to do something with that

aww, 45 was sweet

55 shall never be answered

huh...58 sounds very true

61 is hilarious. you definitely need to have that in another fanfic

i'm not sure i understand 62

again, 63 is a question that will never be answered. hmm...maybe it was someone beast boy worked with when he sold vacuums...

haha, 65 is pretty funny, and probably very true

71 is a good question. wonder how they did that?

o.0 not sure i want to ask about 80...pretty creative though. what'd he do, turn into a starfish? lol...*crickets chirp* bad joke, i'm sorry. i'm just as bad as Beast Boy i suppose

82 had me screaming in laughter. changeling slaughter...nice...

83 is cute

84 is great

88...ah yes, counting brush strokes. all hail the mighty Stranger Than Fiction.

89 is pretty clever, and funny

94...ouch...

98...aww

99 was creative

100 was sweet, and true.

this was really good. there are a lot that i commented and a lot that i didn't that would make great oneshots or full fan fictions. so, sorry for the super long review. it was fantastic. :)
Kayasuri-n chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Okay, just who does number 96 refer to? Cyborg?

Okay, secret- wow. Had me in stitches. Actually, most of them were pretty fun, though Abandon made me sad.

I like how you pulled in the 'Raven flushing BB down the toilet' thing, and the problems. Still angry by those scenerios, huh? As for Starfire having trouble seeing Beast Boy...

Okay, what's your reasoning for Beast Boy being able to regrow a leg?
Millie-pops chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Gosh, words don't describe how brillaintly funny I found this! I tried to go through and pick out my favourites, but really I can't; they're all too great! 35 is one of my favourites though.

I really like how you made some serious. It gave a nice balance. But, seriuosly though, I didn't think Iw as ever going to stop laughing. Keep it up! Best wishes,

TotalTVAddict
BoardApprenticeD chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
They were all great. When I scrolled over (22), I just burst out laughing. It's quite an amusing thought. Anyway, keep up the good writing!

BoardApprenticeD