Reviews for Hundert
bbissocute chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Yes, yes it is. Excellent job! I love this. So much fluff tucked into such a small place...So nice...

Know that we're all here for you. I know what depression can do (my mother has gotten it quite frequently, occasionally contemplating suicide) and just know if you need to talk about it, be free to talk to me. It helps. I promise.

Again, really amazing story/shot thing. I cant wait for more. And, I hate to be a bother but there seems to be an error with the program making a few of the italicized words go back on the word in front of it. Ex: "hehated" on 130. I hope I'm not over stepping my boundaries. Especially now.

Loved the story, great job, hope to hear from you soon,

cheekylildevil chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
great job

200 was my favourite! And 147 and 154 and 168 and 183 and 196!

Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Hilarious. :)

But what were you implying with 107?
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That was different than anything I've read in fanfiction so far. I enjoyed it. Well written.
Lvl2DragonTamer chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Awesome story. I'm adding this to my faves, and you to my favorite author list, since I've liked just about everything I've read of yours so far.

"Million", "Relieve", "Days", "Education", "Atom", "Baffle", "Referendum", "Energy", "Forecast", "Dreaded" and a whole lot more made me laugh like crazy. "Couples" was the best, though. I can see that all too clearly X).

And then the more serious ones-"Conceal", "Bullets", "Torn", "Growth", and the best one out of all of them, "Estimates"-all of these were really incredible. I liked how you had Raven lose it and almost kill the doctor-that was really sad. I'll have to check out all of your other fics, when I have the time.

Dreamer878 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I love it!

My favourites were: 12, 14, 16, 22, 27, 40, 48, 50, 58, 76.

I really was curious about most of the things you have put forward in this and I really hope you expand on some of them and make them into one-shots. I got to your profile a while back from bbissocute. I have today decided to finish off reading all your stories - I have throughly been enjoying them. Just one thing - I don't quite understand number 62. Otherwise it was awesome!
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
My favorite five were Referendum, Inheritance, Solicitor, Design, and Talent! I'm not a StarRob fan in the least bit, but I found all of these to be really good ideas! I really love that you have a lot of these written for Cyborg. I love that guy but I'm never able to find anything written for him.
Lambbaby chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
AH! You mentioned Cheshire! Next to Jinx she may be my new favorite bad girl...if only I can manage to work her into a fic all would well in the world.

So (please ignore my fangirl moment above) I tried to pick out a favorite...and couldn't.I loved them all, mainly because they were so different and yet so very much the Titans we know and love. If I had to choose my top...5? I'd say that #94,#87,#47,#34 and #8 were the ones that I would love to see you flesh out.

I'm beginning to think I may have to give Calli back the title she gave me and give it you instead. Of course I'll change the wording a little...unless you want to called a writer-goddess?
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Fascinating, but I don't understand 22.

Good work as usual.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Wonderful job! I loved every one. Keep it up.

inq101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
More great work, some very insightful stuff here.

(tries not to get jelous of someone elses talent)

Keep it up

Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I actually really liked it, mainly becuase you could look at it anyway you want. Like 100, that could be Robin/Raven, Kid Flash/Jinx, Cyborg/Someone, you know what i mean. I espcially liked the inheritance one, because it showed just how secretive Beast-Boy . Gotta love the almost flushing Beast-Boy down the toilet one, that would have killed him. It was all rather cute.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 10/14/2007

Just so you know- Kay and I blame you complete for the starfish thing. I'm on the "what the- there's no central nervous system/circulatory system/bones, how is he going to regrow a leg when it would take an echinoderm a year to begin with?" side. She was on the "image stuck in my head, a week of Rae and BB and lots of time together" camp, and still is. I'm on the side of medicine, QuikClot, paramedics, and some lucky surgeon giving Rae-darling a crash course in limb reattachment.

The debate lasted more than an hour, by IM time stamps, and I eventually drafted my roommate to support the side of "what the- he's a freaking starfish!". Knowing you, you feel absolutely horrible.

Okay, now the part of the review that's actually about the story-like-thing.

You have the strange, the disturbing, the cute, and the just plain sad. I never am sure just how to review these things, because any one of them could be a story and no twelve of them seem to be in the same timeline. I'm pretty sure I could read this two more times and catch new things, and a couple more will stick in my head and want to be longer stories.
Beik chapter 1 . 10/14/2007

57) Penny

When I first saw that episode I thought :" Well at last he made sure she has a penny for the ferryman"

greetings beik
XxNightfirexX chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Ha! I loved #2! Silkiepregnancy is always funny!
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »