Reviews for Before You Judge Me, Try To Know Me
xXCandimcCoolXx chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
Youre not going to continue to write, are you? Cause you are really talented as far as I can say. When Im reading your stories I feel like Im reading a bestseller, and thats true, I mean that!

I really hope that one day you will write again!)

Bye Bye D
BabyTigerVamp chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
love it so cool! i hope jeff and candice get together,and actually like eachother without fighting!
Magz86 chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Cool. Nice story so far. Hope you update soon.
rory21 chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
Uh oh things are getting interesting lol.

GO CANDICE! She SO needs to show Melina what she's capable of in the ring!

And oh tag team match! I can't wait to read what's going to happen now :D I think it's very hard that they'll co-exist peacefully lol.

“Can you be less of a bitch for once?” Jeff yelled.

If he hadn’t gotten her attention before, then he surely succeeded when she twisted her body around, gaping.

“Excuse me?” She stormed her way to him. “What did you just say to me?”

“I said…can you be less of a bitch for once? I know that you don’t like me…but it doesn’t give you the right to disrespect me. I’m not a doormat and I’m sure as hell that you’re not better than me. So drop that attitude of yours or that will affect our teamwork."

She stared at him for a moment and faked a chuckle. “You know what?” Then without warning, a hand flew to his face with a harsh smack. “Screw you!”

Then she stormed away, leaving Jeff to place his hand over the sting where she had slapped him.

Oh i totally loved this part, poor Jeff!

Loved the chappie amica mia, keep it up! :)
xAlishaMichellex chapter 8 . 1/17/2009
OMG this is a good story. Hurry up and update please!
jojocheer28 chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
Awesome chapter! I wonder how the tag match is going to go. I hope they win though.

Please update soon :D
elliexhardy chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
Aw man, Jeff & Candice teaming up...sounds like it won't be good. I wonder why Jeff broke up with Candice in the first place...she was so heartbroken and she needs answers just like we do...lol. Great chapter...please update soon...I'm so anxious :o)
skiptothegoodbit chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
Yoo-hoo.

It's me, finally reviewing!

Loved the chapter.

God, it makes me wonder whether they would ever survive in a relationship, you know? lol.

I just have no idea why Candice is so stubborn - why doesn't she take a look in the mirror and realize that she's not so perfect either?

Silly, silly diva.

Who would ever turn down Jeff? Haha.

Anyways, awesome chapter, can't wait for the next! :D
foreverafan15 chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
o i wonder if they will be able to get along i hope they do...

nana...:)
cherrycokerocks chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
Poor Jeff, Candice is a real bitch to him at the moment. Despite that fact, I'm loving this story. I just read everything so far. Can't wait for the next part. I hope you can update soon.
alethea293 chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
I really like your story so far - I'm a sucker for the "hate-love-I can't stand you" stories!

Keep it up and update asap! Thanks!
stupidchicken05 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Cant wait for more chapters!
Link Guru chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
Good to see this back in action. You have to give Jeff credit, he's trying and he doesn't have too. Candice is, on the other hand, exactly as he described her. Great work once again.
rory21 chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
WOW WOW WOW! That was just awesome, my dear!

I loved the fight lol... they were so angry and... it was priceless! XD

Poor Jeffy though, i'm sticking with him in this one!

Can't wait for an update cause this was really great!
Solitary Siren chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
I love this story. Soo so glad you decided to update it. Can't wait for the next chapter