Reviews for Wife for a Month
georgina chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
I love your story! but you have not updated / , keep writting please! it's being almost 6 months xD!
princess ja chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
could you please update im really getting in to this
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
put this on my fav list.

ps. come back soon.
kirei31 chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! _
sailormoon0630 chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
ur story is great, I enjoyed reading it.
Jere chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Wow! For learning English second, you have a magnificent grasp of the language. Until you commented on that, I was going to mention that you should get a beta-reader perhaps to make your end result better. Other than that, I really like the story. CONTINUE!
Haruko chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
For the most part, I really like this story. So far, it has a really interesting plot. But... there are a few errors. I noticed that you switched tenses alot throughout the story and sometimes in the same sentence when it shouldnt have. For example: "She looked smug, and she has blond hair." Shouldn't it be : "She looked smug, and she had blond hair."? Also, not trying to mean or anything, you used "worst" when you should have used "worse". Thats one of my pet peeves. Yea. Im really not trying to be mean or trying to pick on you or anything. I just think that this story is really good and that, with a few corrections, it could be even better. Im not the best at all this English stuff, but I would recommend that you find a beta if you don't already have one. Anyways, keep writting and I'll keep reading! Thank you!
AliThompson chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
ok i am glad that i came across ur story becuz i love it! and by the number of reviews u have i am sure u know that i am definitely not the only one. i absolutely love the plot line of this fic and i love the serena and darien chemistry! more, more, please more. I promise i will make it worth while by reviewing for each chapter and making them very lengthy. so please update..lol..u are fantastic author and this story will go far as well as the author! thanks and God Bless.
Angel of Serenity88 chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
YOUR STORY IS AMAZING! I TOTALLY LOVE IT!PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ashley-chan chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
wow! no wonder why this story has over 200 reviews for only 4 chapters! see ya at the next one!
terra chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
update soon! this story rocks :)
kamiam714 chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
hope to see more soon. and your english is really good. and i want more NOW!
RLH chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
This is such a good plot :) Can't wait for next chapter!

-Temari
asianprincess chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
wow! came upon this story accidently, but i really llike it and where you seem to be heading with the story.

keep up the good work and update soon please!
Hotaru83 chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
It's a really good story
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »