Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
Sad to see it chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
I wasn't expecting you to use the cliche of belitting the emotions of Aang and Katara. First time they had a moment to speak, like really speak with each other and it's flipping banter, you wrote it like Aang and Katara weren't in a deep meaningful relationship for several years. I get that this is a Taang story but too many people just act like 'oh, I'll get over Katara...no big deal because it was really a sisterly/motherly love' and I jade expected better from this story.
Welp chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
It's kind of interesting, given the over use of double positive adjectives, the fact that Toph's name here in this story is Be Fong and not Beifong (it's off putting). I do hope that this story with a review count, that is as high as yours, it was not misleading.
Cherry003 chapter 14 . 9/4/2015
Hey,

I reeeally really enjoyed reading your story! I liked both parts, when you focused on Taang and when you focused on Zutara, you really stayed in character. I must admit though, that I'm a huge Zutara fan, so I loved especially how you described their connection.

Thanks for this story, it's simple great!
guest chapter 14 . 3/5/2015
Great story I know you will never read this but I just wanted to say that was a great story I loved it from begging to end.
MISAKI555 chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
I recently came back to this couple and founf this story! And I habe to say, I love it! 3
Love it! Love it! :3

Thanks for writing this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
Adorable. Adorable. Adorable! I loved it!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
grr I kind of wish you just did them separately left this one all aang and toph and then did another of zuko and katara
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
I thought aang took away the firelords bending?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
i dont really care for zutara I just want to read aang and toph
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
oh my god I just love them
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
damn aang is going to be possessive of what he has now
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
oh my god aang is so bad ass I freaking love him
Hercules8 chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
Pretty good story. You should make another one!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Taang please
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
That's called a rough relationship