Reviews for Why Are Blueberries Bitter?
PanonLove chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I think Harry was just so incredibly sweet :) Lucky Pans.
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was very odd. I still can't picture the ending correctly. I've always been a fan of Harry, but not the two together. I do like your Pansy though.
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I feel like I'm drowning in a river of cuteness. I also really want some blueberries right now but I don't feel like walking the four steps to the refrigirator (sp?) to get them out. I really fail at spelling and use spell check whenever I do so. I really liked your story though Harry/Pansy isn't a pairing I ever considered. Pansy breaking up with Draco was a nice touch to the story though. It isn't usually written that way but I sorta liked it. Pretty nice story :)
azab chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
good one
OddSalma chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aww , this is the sweetest fic I have come across ALL DAY!

Cu-hute!
Scratches chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
that was so cute i think i cooed for a few minutes before i wrote this :) thanks
dancingcarrot21 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I'm not really a fan of Pansy, so it's interesting seeing it from her point of view. I love the jaded attitude you give her in this, which is a welcome change from her typical smug attitude. Nice metaphor with the blueberries.

I especially like this passage:

"Sighing, she dropped her fork haphazardly on her plate and leaned back to stare at the evening sky. Pale blues mixed with vibrant purples, delicate whites collided with ambitious scarlets, two delicate green orbs floated distantly downward, until, at long last, her gaze wandered to where they rested."

I'm a very visual person, so I love it when writers use a lot of description. I can just see this in my mind really clearly.

Overall, nice job.
Defier of Reason chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Very sweet :) simple, pure and yet complicated - very well balanced in my opinion. Well written too :) Love it!

-Defier-
hondagirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
AHH! This is cute. I don't ike Harry and Pansy togeter but you made them very believable and I quite enjoyed that last line. Well done
RyanKathrynCelia chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I like this.

I love the way you describe the sky - it's almost like that could be a dessert itself.

I'm not usually a fan of this pairing, but the way you wrote could convince me otherwise.

Thanks for sharing.

RKC
TheFeelOfFlow chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
So cute! I actually like Pansy in this one, although I normally hate her! -is surprised herself- Thank you! It was a beautiful story!
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I don't ship Harry/Pansy, but the way you wrote it was really good! I can almost, almost see this happening! And I'm glad she slapped Draco, the git. And I liked the comment about Draco overshadowing Pansy, which is a good point.

~ Kyota
inkvoices chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I'm not a shipper, but I'll read any pairing, as long as I can see it happening. I think for Pansy/Harry to work you'd have to explain things a bit better, but other than that I really enjoyed this story.

Pansy as "the same person without the terrible overshadowing of Draco Malfoy" is a interesting, thought-provoking line and "till she took a convenient step back and slapped him" made me laugh - very appropriate.

Lovely fic :o)
UchihaMorwen chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I think it needs a different summary. It was a nice one-shot, but I don't think the summary really made me want to read it. Not sure what I would change it too, but it's just something to think about.

It was short, but felt complete, many times shorter things feel like they're cut off, this didn't. I enjoyed it.
TomOrli BloomingWell chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
That was kind of random but so incredibly sweet and cute at the same time. Really, are blueberries really bitter? I haven't eaten them in ages... Anyway, you are such a talented writer as you turned something so meaningless as blueberries into something to beautiful! Two thumbs up!

- xXTomOrliXx