Reviews for Athena
MissPoisonedAddiction1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Unholy fucking alience.

Project Athena? Holy shitballs. That blew my mind. Literally. Into itty-bitty pieces. Love it.
Ringbearingreasergal chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Lord this was BRILLIANT! I loved the characterization of Tyler and "Jack" for lack of better term. The women striking back was priceless-and the bargaining scene between Marla and Tyler was incredible.

I can't tell you how badly I think you should continue this. Project Athena is pretty freaking competant.
N.J Robinson chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Dude, this was friggin' beautiful! I seriously loved every word of it and then some. Women rising up against Project Mayhem? I would have never thought of it. Man, I hope you write more Fight Club stuff in the future. You are a friggin brilliant writer.
anon chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wow. That was good and kickass. I liked how your writing was similar to the book/movie's style. And also how the cities were split up like the support groups xD
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
fuckin' cool! Your writing style for this oneshot is very similar to that of Chuck Palahniuk's.
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Holy f*ck. You've just managed to feminize fight club in a way that was utterly badass. It was amazing, pure and simple. I liked the book and the movie, but I did take issue with the whole "He-Man-Woman-Haters" aspect of it. This balances it very nicely.
Mary chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That's freakin awesome It sounded just like the narrating in the movie, but was highly creative yet completely plausible. Goojawwb :D
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
wow. this is a fantastic story, i love it. i love the way you've imitated the style and pace of the movie, and as a woman, i can't help but love the "boys-are-stupid" club shaking things up a bit... great work!
ichliebelamp chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Arggh. This fic is full of awesome.

It perfectly captures the voices of everyone.

This is win times infinity.
01077701 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Wow. This is the best fanfic I've read to date. A brilliant take on Project Mayhem's effect on society. Just one question...when is this based in the Fight Club timeline?
lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I loved it! I'm like halfway through the book, and this fic fits it perfectly. It's such a good idea; of course women would fight back! Good Job!