Reviews for Make Love, Not Cake
This was hot at the beginning, but hilarious throughout the middle and ending
ranoshi chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I laughed, this was funny and a joy to read, L is utterly infuriating. I hope there is more sex for Raito in the future that doesn't need prompting with bribery because hello, boyfriends, L needs to make initiative for sexy times. Also, I like them switching it up, so it's ok if Raito does have to resort to baked sweets again to get L pliable so Raito can have his way with him. Or using icing to get L to give him blowjobs or Raito blowing L or getting fucked under the table... Ideas, ideas haha. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
XD It was hot AND funny, hahaha
K chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
This was too hot and too much fun to read. I liked it.
emmish chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Love your writing, and this is such a charming fic :P
"L would eat just about anything if it had icing on it..."
That made me chuckle. Because it's true XD
And vocal Raito...yum :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
That was the best! I am totally a fan of your work now! Wish I could write yaoi like you.

Sennychicken
stay-stark chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This is both cute and hot, and such a good read, I'm so happy. I'm just going to casually scroll through your works now.
Tom-Riddle-in-the-middle chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
That was BRILLIANT so fucking funny good job!
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Haha that was awesome. Great job. Loved it. 3 ;)
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Aha L is so obsessed with cake! Well written, by the way!
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, I like the couple LxLight, is one of my favorites, especially the lemon between them, that curiosity and warm, but I also like the couple MattxLight, MelloxLight or NearxLight, especially in that combination, but it's a shame that there were no more lemon among them, lol, and heavy that Mass, I do not like the couple that, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses .
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Yay _ It's so funny and fluffy :3
Liked it :)
Glaistig chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
L, you shouldn't neglect Raito. It's not nice. For anyone.

It's cute, hot, and funny. Adorable.
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Poor Light. Lol.
Baby dops chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I also freaking loved the summary. But it was funny and made me laugh numerous times I loved it!