Reviews for Beyond
mackgirl chapter 14 . 4/24/2008
I loved Lee's commentary just as much as I do in the books and its a nice twist with Libra being able to go inside others thoughts as well.
mackgirl chapter 12 . 4/24/2008
Loved how Pansy stood up for Harry like that.
mackgirl chapter 10 . 4/24/2008
No, I haven't given up the story I've just been busy. I really enjoyed the last couple of chapters.
mackgirl chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
Great job and very in character for Fred and George. I could so see Fred and George calling Tonks "Nymphie"
mackgirl chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
I will now have the picture of Snape and Fluer dancing in my mind forever. Which is not good since I love Bad Mum's Bill/Fleur fics
mackgirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Oh I would hate to have Hermione has my maid of honor...
ShadowBasilisk chapter 19 . 1/25/2008
enjoy the story's... but seriously.. comments like [ but he was almost certain it had to deal with the fact that the author needed to get Libra and him alone again, so he let it fly. ]

are not befitting a well written story like this, annoy the hell outta me, i know you means those insertions to be funny an humorous but think they are unnecessary lol
phantombrick chapter 12 . 1/5/2008
HA! Finally someone put the Toad in her place. Congratulations you have made my favorite Author list as well as my Author alert list.

Phantombrick
Princess Gillybean chapter 40 . 12/31/2007
i am so mad you killed her. *angry glare*

but it was a very good story, it was very funny and i love your plot twists. and even though its AU the fact Sirus isn't dead makes me happy.

AU is still evil.
Princess Gillybean chapter 36 . 12/31/2007
you killed Ginny.
Princess Gillybean chapter 32 . 12/31/2007
yeah you were right. i hate you absolutly hate you. gr.

but that bit was kinda funny. that whole if there was a different author thing. i guess it's kinda ok. JK's Ginny and Harry were made for each other. but you Harry is different so i'm just going to be a little annoyed for a bit.
Princess Gillybean chapter 26 . 12/31/2007
ok. this is all the reviews you will get from me for today.

it's so hot my brain is fried. the last chapters have been really funny. i especially liked the DA and the whole spy thing.

Happy New Year! Ha i'll be in 2008 first.

btw thanks reading your amazingly long story helped me get back in writing mode and i've now almost finished my next chapter!
Princess Gillybean chapter 15 . 12/30/2007
my thoughts so far are:

1: ha loving Hermione as Maid of Honor. she's funny. cute chapter

2: lol at Harry. that's all i have to say.

3: omg Portugal. i am so jealous!

aw that was sweet. -14!they are 14!

4: Neville and Luna yay! ooh her mother. just out of curiosity what do the Dursleys think about this?

5: *narrows eyes* you wouldn't...Blaise and Ginny? but i liked the Gabby bit. she's sweet.

6: a street full of death easter. loved that bit.

7: gee favour Pansy much? nice chapter.

8: good chapter. i really liked it.

9: Evil! i love the Gabby thing.

10:“It sounds like he had some bad FanFiction writer writing that song for him. I'd sue.” omg you crack me up sometimes!

11. aw poor Gabby.

12: go Pansy

13: good chapter, i'm getting a bit confused. but it's ok.

14: loved the game.

15: getting very twisty. i love it!

really enjoying having no idea whats going to happen but i have to stop reading for a bit. my story is getting way to neglected.
Armand6661976 chapter 35 . 12/26/2007
*sighs* i hope you right the wrong that JK did, but probly not...but still a wonderful story...
Armand6661976 chapter 17 . 12/26/2007
great series of stories so far, i really like them. and of course i like harry with pansy...hell i like harry with almost all females in the HP world(only a couple i don't like him with and one is the canon ship, ah well)...but now don't take offence to this...there is only three aspects of your stories i don't like...Libra and the Granger twins...i don't know why, i usually like OC's but i can't get myself to like those three and i tried...the only things i like about Libra are when she punched ferret and then threw him from the stands...ah well no matter great stories so far and will continue to read them. keep up the great writing!
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »