Reviews for That Woman Strikes Again
Xenia007 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Would love to see what happens next? Any chance of continuing this?
SabrinaPhynn chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Reminds me of one of my favorite moments in Jane Austin's P & P when Elizabeth asks why Darcy keeps staring at her... thanks.

'Brina
Ms. Writeable This chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Lovely! Beautifully written and perfectly in-character. I'd love to hear more! The only suggestion I can make is to find some words to replace your question marks. :o) Wonderful overall, continue please!

Miss This
cybercat08 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I really liked this story, you captured both holmes and Irene very well. for some reason I don't think I expected her to have noticed him as well. This seems like it could use a second chapter, maybe told from her point of view. it doesn't seem like the story should stop there.
B chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
dear writer, please finish this story cause it is effing good. finish please!
peacefulgrace chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
have always loved the dynamic between these two! you paint a wonderfully vivid image and your descriptions are very precise! Well done! :)
Skydancinghobbit chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
hmm awesome little moment in holmes life I wish it could be turned into a full fanfic I always wondered how things might have gone if they fell in love.
lol chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
nice
pook monster chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
im sorry but HOW is this rated M? other than that its FANTASTICl! you really captuered Holmes' personality and the feel of the time well done!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Woah. This is a GREAT START. I fear that you will not continue it...please do.
Writer Incognito chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Brilliant. Well done attempt of writing in Mr. Doyle's style. Not much to say, except good job. Please continue.
MissAngry chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Great story! I love your characterization of Holmes and Irene. Please update!
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hot. And very well done.
thingswillchange chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
A great start. I do hope you plan to continue. I believe ms. Adler should be involved with the case that Holmes is currently pursuing. Great potential for a long series
MonaLovely chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Oh this was so good. I loved it. I am a huge HUGE fan of Irene/Holmes and you hit the spot perfectly!

I look forward to reading more of your works!

Happy writing!