Reviews for Poison
The Lion And Lamb chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Edward Athony Masen Cullen was born June 20, 1901. He died/changed August of 1918. Thus making him around 17 when he was changed. Im really not trying to be mean but I am very passionate about Twilight.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/23/2012
Excellente! I loved it...a work of art. (:
Brythepie chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Isn't his skin supposed to sparkle?
shewoolf chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Yup, like the odd little twists. Makes for fun reading.
shewoolf chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Shades of Twilight, with a definite twist. Kind of intriguing to see the similarities and different ways of handling events.

I look forward to an entertaining evening of reading.
PRSpice chapter 24 . 3/27/2011
Wow I just spent the day reading this story and it was fantastic! I had to add it to my favorites list so I can find it on the fly again and re-read it! It was just that good! Very addictive lol. About to start in on the sequel, can't wait... I see that the story is on hiatus though, I hope that you update soon (Though I understand real life can be a pain in the butt and so can writers block). I will keep and eye out for updates. I'm sure it will be great whenever it comes out so no pressure lol.

PRSpice
betweenlife chapter 24 . 3/17/2011
A fantastic story with Jasper and Edward. I adored it entirely. Thanks! :)
Live to anger the World chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
you seem to be removing the most, annoying,shall we say, of bella's character flaws.
Live to anger the World chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
this is a remade twilight. its funny, I've never tried to think about it with reversed roles. it's going to be interesting to see how this goes even though I know the basic outline.
Weave the Magic chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
It's well written but I feel like I am still reading about Bella, renamed Jasper. He's too timid, I can't feel much difference except for his interests.
David-El chapter 23 . 12/8/2010
Not a bad story, although I have to say that I prefer SM's vampires to yours, far more attractive than your living corpses. And the venom is far more believable than the drinking of vampire blood. I thought the whole reason that they drank blood is because they had none of their own, right?
TwilighGirl2205 chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
Vampires drive like maniacs. All of them do.

I'm not kidding, they really do.

Just ask.

No wait, I don't think you can, seeing as you probably don't know any.

Rub it in :'-(
starsinger8192 chapter 11 . 10/9/2010
Simply Amazing! I almost cried at the ending! True talent!
Joanxwrites chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
awsome concept with jasper and edward! )
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 17 . 2/8/2010
wow! this is really good! and an earlier chapter, convinced me to listen to emilie autumn (id been tempted to for a while, but hadnt gotten roun to it) so i thank you for writing one of the best dman stories on this site, and for introducing me to the awesome emile autumn! this is amazing!